Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 16 2020, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenbar3193idt View Post
I started playing the game when it first started on TV. I am 86 yrs old, I have computer problems, also memory problems. I put a lot of real money in the game. I still like to play and have many friends that move my trains send gift today you say you cant enough friends to send my trains.
Hi Doreenbar,
I moved your post to the Help & Support sectionn subject thread about Trains as this is not a current release problem.
First how many trains do you have and how many of them have you already sent boost requests out for?

If you have already sent out several trains you may have run out of neighbors/friends to send them to. You can only send 1 boost request to each neighbor/friend.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2020, 02:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Notification

How come I'm not getting notified when there is someone's Train to Boost in the Train Manager?
Old Apr 17 2020, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
How come I'm not getting notified when there is someone's Train to Boost in the Train Manager?
Hi Dana,

There aren't any for those. I don't recall there being any mention that one would be added for those in the last few releases or the current one. If you would like to request one you can do that in the Suggestions of the forum, or as it is about one of the new release items you can post your feedback in the new release thread.
Old Apr 17 2020, 11:35 AM

How do you get train manager?
Old Apr 17 2020, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfolds View Post
How do you get train manager?
Hi Rwfolds,
Open your toolbox and look for the train engine in the last column to the left.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2020, 05:15 AM

Hi, today I can't boost my trains as there are no people to select to send the request to. When this window opens "Select friends to accelerate your train", there is no-one, though I have at least 500 people on my friendslist I play farmtown with.
Please take a look at this issue, thanks!
Old Apr 18 2020, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi, today I can't boost my trains as there are no people to select to send the request to. When this window opens "Select friends to accelerate your train", there is no-one, though I have at least 500 people on my friendslist I play farmtown with.
Please take a look at this issue, thanks!
P.S. I reloaded the game, now it works again!
Old Apr 18 2020, 08:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Train Manager

I'm not getting any Trains from anyone in the Train Manager...everyone is doing it the old way, and it's going under the My Requests Tab. I'm also getting Expired ones. I'm getting tired of checking under the Train Manger every little bit to see if there is one.
Old Apr 18 2020, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I'm not getting any Trains from anyone in the Train Manager...everyone is doing it the old way, and it's going under the My Requests Tab. I'm also getting Expired ones. I'm getting tired of checking under the Train Manger every little bit to see if there is one.
Hi Dana,
As the fix for that was just added late last night, it is possible that you got those trains before the fix was added.

Even if they are going directly to the trains to send out boosts instead of the Train Manager, that does not make them go to the My Requests as opposed to the Train Manager. They actually go to both, so if you check the My Requests before you check the Train Manager then you will see them in the My Requests and they will be removed from the Train Manager. The opposite can happen too. If you go to the Train Manager first then they will not show in the My Requests.
The expired ones should disappear the next time you open your My Requests. You should only see those one time and then they are removed.
Old Apr 21 2020, 10:56 AM

In rereading the Game Guide in Chapter 29 - Freight Trains, Sub-section To Manage Your Own Trains, in Step 04: To Boost Your Own Trains, there is a Note in this section around and I quote: "as you can only send one boost per person per day." I have been sending out boosts for train since trains came to farm Town and I have found that the time period is 12 hrs. Please confirm your 24 hrs wait time or confirm the actual time we need to wait to send more Boost Invites to the same people.

Dale Offord

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9607&farm_ix=0

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train