Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #5021  
Old Apr 09 2018, 11:53 AM
LouTom3 LouTom3 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 03 2015
Posts: 11
Default

OK, I think I know what has happened in the past your answer gave me the clue. You said; "Exactly 7 days AFTER the last time you COLLECTED farm cash. So if it has been more than 7 days since I LAST COLLECTED farm cash it will allow me to collect my 2 farm cash without waiting the whole 7 days. Makes sense now Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #5022  
Old Apr 09 2018, 12:08 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTom3 View Post
OK, I think I know what has happened in the past your answer gave me the clue. You said; "Exactly 7 days AFTER the last time you COLLECTED farm cash. So if it has been more than 7 days since I LAST COLLECTED farm cash it will allow me to collect my 2 farm cash without waiting the whole 7 days. Makes sense now Thank you!
Hi LouTom,
Yes you can collect anytime after the 7 days have past.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5023  
Old Apr 10 2018, 04:26 PM
bestillandknow2011 bestillandknow2011 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 26 2017
Posts: 13
Default how to find certain things for quest

Taz...you recently posted a very helpful list on where to find certain items for quests...i seem to have lost it can you post it to me again? this time i will print TY!
J Ogrady
Reply With Quote
  #5024  
Old Apr 10 2018, 04:28 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestillandknow2011 View Post
Taz...you recently posted a very helpful list on where to find certain items for quests...i seem to have lost it can you post it to me again? this time i will print TY!
J Ogrady
Hi J Ogrady,
It is in the Game Guide section in the top area of the forums. The chapter is titles Ingredients.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5025  
Old Apr 14 2018, 08:55 PM
josiejan josiejan is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 13 2010
Posts: 20
Default

Hi! I am having a problem with one of my quests. The quest is produce chocolate nuts. It did not list that it needed apricots and once I Harvested my apricots, and went back in to produce the chocolate nuts I produced all that I could for that moment. I went back in to that quest later only to find out it had not taken. Help!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5026  
Old Apr 14 2018, 09:04 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josiejan View Post
Hi! I am having a problem with one of my quests. The quest is produce chocolate nuts. It did not list that it needed apricots and once I Harvested my apricots, and went back in to produce the chocolate nuts I produced all that I could for that moment. I went back in to that quest later only to find out it had not taken. Help!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!
Hi josiejan,
I do not see that Chocolate Nuts requires apricots. It only needs the following:
Cashews
Hazelnuts
Pecans
Brazil Nuts
Raisins
Chocolate Liquor
Purple Grapes (to make the raisins)
Cocoas (to make the chocolate liquor)
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5027  
Old Apr 14 2018, 09:10 PM
josiejan josiejan is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 13 2010
Posts: 20
Default

OOPS!!!! Sorry, You are right!!!! I was looking at fruity nuts and that does make much more sense!!!!! Thank you very much for your quick answer!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5028  
Old Apr 15 2018, 10:05 PM
Deli Deli is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 12 2009
Posts: 8
Angry FarmCash for Quests

This morning I had 8 quests completed and 9 hours to wait before I claimed my FarmCash. I've just logged on to claim my FarmCash and it's showing that I only have 6 quests completed. This is the second time this has happened to me. Needless to say, I'm fairly irritated. I've purchased a lot of FarmCash over the last several months; the least the game could give me is my reward for completed 8 quests. Is there a way to remedy this problem?
Reply With Quote
  #5029  
Old Apr 15 2018, 10:17 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deli View Post
This morning I had 8 quests completed and 9 hours to wait before I claimed my FarmCash. I've just logged on to claim my FarmCash and it's showing that I only have 6 quests completed. This is the second time this has happened to me. Needless to say, I'm fairly irritated. I've purchased a lot of FarmCash over the last several months; the least the game could give me is my reward for completed 8 quests. Is there a way to remedy this problem?
Hi Deli,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.

A quest is only good toward getting farm cash for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step has been completed. The 2 quests that dropped off were completed on April 8th at 1027 & 10:28 PM eastern time. That means they expired at that same time tonight.

You collected last week on April 8 at 8:25 PM eastern time. So you had from 8:25 PM about 2 hours to collect and you would have received 2 farm cash.

This is why we advise that if you have a quest that is going to be carried over from one week to the next, do not start the last step for that quest until a day after you have collected your farm cash.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5030  
Old Apr 16 2018, 07:24 AM
Deli Deli is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 12 2009
Posts: 8
Angry

This is really CHINTZY, Taz. Not impressed at all. Some of us don't live on our computers 24/7. I couldn't claim my cash because I was doing life. It's a really sad way to treat your players, especially those of us who do spend real money for FarmCash on occasion. Thank you for explaining the rule. I hope you take my feedback and think about how this rule is really ridiculous.

Take care,
Deli
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, not enough quests, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 AM.