Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 22 2014, 08:42 PM

Default Thanks Taz for assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I moved your first post to the Help and Support section. To here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157
I answered you about the Farm Cash there.

What do you mean by you can't purchase fuel?
I am not finding it in the store anymore.
I remember being able to purchase in the past.

Thanks for moving my other post so that I may get help
Old Mar 22 2014, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post

You don't purchase fuel in the store, go to the bottom right and click on the map, then you click on the Farm Town fuel station, that is where you refuel so that you can use fuel for your tools and such.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 22 2014, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post

Fuel has never been in the store. You can either produce the fuel cans in an oil refinery from crude oil you get from the Oil pumps if you have those or get them from gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2014, 02:20 PM

Default Help with farm cash

Quote:
It is up top. The first choice for selecting friend sort options.
I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where
!!! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I send gifts almost daily.
Old Apr 04 2014, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATerryK View Post
I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where
If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 04 2014 at 07:45 PM.
Old Apr 04 2014, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Quote:
If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.
Like Taz if it is the banner to hire friends to earn 3 FC here is a screen shot.

There is another banner that offers 15 FC it is from Facebook and you have to either input a credit card or verify a PayPal account to get the 15 FC. My neighbor had it, but it is gone so they might not have it anymore.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 04 2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old Apr 05 2014, 07:10 AM

I saw this in one of the quotes and was wondering if it still works. if so, how?

#7 Report Post
Old Jan 21 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien45 View Post
i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again
Old Apr 05 2014, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I saw this in one of the quotes and was wondering if it still works. if so, how?

#7 Report Post
Old Jan 21 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien45 View Post
i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again
Yes it still works. You click on the banner when you see it and select who you want to send it to from the list given. The banner will not be there all the time. It is random when it will show. Once you have earned your 30 FC then it will not show any more.
Old Apr 13 2014, 09:44 PM

Default Leveling up farm cash?

A few levels back I was receiving 2 Farm Town cash per level,. it lasted for about 5 levels (I think) and then it stopped. I saw it had been a suggestion for each level over 300...it would be great to have this reward to the players who are on often. Anyone know why it was started then stopped? Thanks
Old Apr 13 2014, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endy72LM View Post

A few levels back I was receiving 2 Farm Town cash per level,. it lasted for about 5 levels (I think) and then it stopped. I saw it had been a suggestion for each level over 300...it would be great to have this reward to the players who are on often. Anyone know why it was started then stopped? Thanks
There was 2 times that they gave 2 FC per level, I believe the first was levels 376 - 400 and the last one was 476 - 500.

EDIT: I was mistaken on the first time, I had forgot that they only released 15 levels at that time so the levels was from 386-400.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 14 2014 at 02:29 AM.