Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 18 2011, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAF Flyboy View Post
I have the 5X5 combo harvester plower and I have found that when I harvest myself, instead of gaining coins, I lose coins. The game is NOT giving me credit for what I harvest. Major glitch as far as I'm concerned. We harvest to make money, not lose money.
Look in your storage and you will find all of the crop you harvested. To get your money for the harvest go to the market and sell that harvest. Then you are getting paid for the harvest. The developers removed the ability to harvest and sell immediately. You harvest and the crop goes into your storage as you harvest. There is nothing to fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2011, 02:31 PM

I always run the 5X5 Combine on my farms, myself, because of the gain in time. I'm well aware of the fuel usage, and the cost of plowing.

Time after-all is more important for me. It's only a game. However, I do use it on others farms also actually to gain some crops for that and to help them, even if I don’t need those crops. Friends and neighbors actually are important in Farm Town.
Old May 23 2011, 09:45 AM

Default Request for 5x5 sower

The title says it all.
Old May 24 2011, 11:46 AM

hi i to paid good money for chainsaws and 4x4 havester but find they never work on my niebours fars and rarley on others so what was the point particlaly as my neibour has over 1000 trees on each farm. any ideas as i cant find it the search thanks
Old May 24 2011, 02:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy621 View Post
hi i to paid good money for chainsaws and 4x4 havester but find they never work on my niebours fars and rarley on others so what was the point particlaly as my neibour has over 1000 trees on each farm. any ideas as i cant find it the search thanks
If they hire you for a single job, such as harvesting trees then those tools will show in place of your gift box and/or store.
If they hire you for multiple jobs then your tools will be accessable from the extended toolbox where your facility manager is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2011, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAF Flyboy View Post
I have the 5X5 combo harvester plower and I have found that when I harvest myself, instead of gaining coins, I lose coins. The game is NOT giving me credit for what I harvest. Major glitch as far as I'm concerned. We harvest to make money, not lose money.
Hi, you will be charged up to 500 coins per click (25 plots) this is the cost of ploughing.
Old May 29 2011, 07:24 PM

We have a combi that harvests/plows, but how about a combi that harvests and then deletes for those who multilayer? I would buy one and I know lots of others who would too.
Old May 30 2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy621 View Post
Further, the tools also have to be in storage in order to use on others' farms. If the log truck and harvester are placed on ANY of your farms instead of in storage, they won't be available for use on others' tasks.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Big plower

What plower should I purchase? I have $45 saved and I would love to have a big plower...but I'm not sure which one to buy? I want to be able to use it to plower friends farms. I don't have a big harvester. Do I need to purchase that first? Need advice!!
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn2636 View Post
What plower should I purchase? I have $45 saved and I would love to have a big plower...but I'm not sure which one to buy? I want to be able to use it to plower friends farms. I don't have a big harvester. Do I need to purchase that first? Need advice!!
Hi, I moved your post to the tools thread in General feedback. You do not need to have the Farm Cash harvester to buy the Farm cash plower. You will need to purchase the 4 x 4 plower to be able to use it on other peoples farms.