Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 30 2020, 03:47 AM

Microsoft Edge did an update and now i can no longer access FT on that browser it keeps telling me to install flash, which i did. Done all the normal stuff to try and fix, but as soon as it get the allow flash screen it just keeps sending me to the adobe flash site to download.

any idea how to fix?
Old May 30 2020, 04:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Microsoft Edge did an update and now i can no longer access FT on that browser it keeps telling me to install flash, which i did. Done all the normal stuff to try and fix, but as soon as it get the allow flash screen it just keeps sending me to the adobe flash site to download.

any idea how to fix?
Hi JNelson,

What version of Edge do you have? What OS?

If it's still redirecting you to Adobe to download it then it sounds like you may need to try uninstalling flash and then try downloading it again.

I've just loaded the game fine on Edge.
Old May 30 2020, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

What version of Edge do you have? What OS?

If it's still redirecting you to Adobe to download it then it sounds like you may need to try uninstalling flash and then try downloading it again.

I've just loaded the game fine on Edge.
Win10
version 83.0.47837

it did an update on the 26th and haven't been able to get into FT since on that browser . i try that unintstall/install using those links and let u know if that worked because i had did it with the add/reomove before
Old May 30 2020, 07:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Win10
version 83.0.47837

it did an update on the 26th and haven't been able to get into FT since on that browser . i try that unintstall/install using those links and let u know if that worked because i had did it with the add/reomove before
Hi JNelson,

Thanks for the info requested.

Instructions for allowing Flash in Edge Versions 83 and above are now in this post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6361314

Last edited by Tiger; May 30 2020 at 10:26 AM.
Old Jun 01 2020, 09:33 PM

Unhappy game won't load

Can someone please help me with this? My FarmTown game won't load. It tries but all I get is: Facebook Session Timeout. Error XSESSION. Click the green tick to reload game. I click the green tick but the game won't engage. I've logged out and back in to facebook many times. I've googled the problem but still can't figure out how to get the game to load. I just spent $40 for more cash using paypal; does that have anything to do with it?
Old Jun 01 2020, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tregurtha View Post
Can someone please help me with this? My FarmTown game won't load. It tries but all I get is: Facebook Session Timeout. Error XSESSION. Click the green tick to reload game. I click the green tick but the game won't engage. I've logged out and back in to facebook many times. I've googled the problem but still can't figure out how to get the game to load. I just spent $40 for more cash using paypal; does that have anything to do with it?
Hi tregurtha,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the link in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2020, 01:43 PM

When loading Farmtown I get a notice about Legacy Systems Extension on MacOS Catalina. Says extension signed by Developers Name, will be incompatible with a future version of macOS, contact the developer for support. What does this mean with regard to Farmtown, is it something to do with the Abode Flash ceasing at the end of the year?
Old Jun 06 2020, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
When loading Farmtown I get a notice about Legacy Systems Extension on MacOS Catalina. Says extension signed by Developers Name, will be incompatible with a future version of macOS, contact the developer for support. What does this mean with regard to Farmtown, is it something to do with the Abode Flash ceasing at the end of the year?
Hi Lpeak

I'm sorry but non of the moderators are using a Mac.

The best you could do is to contact Apple support to get information from them.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 06 2020, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Lpeak

I'm sorry but non of the moderators are using a Mac.

The best you could do is to contact Apple support to get information from them.
According to Apple support I need to get in touch with the developer, its something about Kernel Extension software, something to do with 32 bit and needing an upgrade to 64 bit. How can I get in touch to Slashkey and ask about this please.
Old Jun 06 2020, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
According to Apple support I need to get in touch with the developer, its something about Kernel Extension software, something to do with 32 bit and needing an upgrade to 64 bit. How can I get in touch to Slashkey and ask about this please.
Hi Lpeak,
There isn't any way for you to contact Slashkey directly. They are already working on porting Farm Town over to a newer game programing language.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error