Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Cowan View Post
Can we please pretty please have the Memorial Day decorations??? The little soldiers , flags etc... So very much appreciated hugs for a great job and everything you do for us
Hi Judy

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - May 21st, 4:30AM

- Released last years Memorial Day decorations.

They are in the store under Memoria/M_D tab.
Old May 29 2016, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AlyceAnn

We have sent this information to the developers.
Boy I hope they hurry with a fix, I can ONLY see neighbors in any list. Its especially detrimental with My Neighbor tab since I can't make any new neighbors, there is no one to choose even in the box at the bottom. AAHHH
Old May 29 2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
Boy I hope they hurry with a fix, I can ONLY see neighbors in any list. Its especially detrimental with My Neighbor tab since I can't make any new neighbors, there is no one to choose even in the box at the bottom. AAHHH
Hi AlyceAnn

It is possible that the 4,000 friends number given by Facebook is not accurate as we are receiving reports from users with a smaller amount of friends like you.

Although the developers can only try to help with a workaround like the one they posted in the Known issues, they continue working but the problem must be fixed by Facebook and sadly we dont know how much time they will need.
Old May 29 2016, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Hi AlyceAnn

It is possible that the 4,000 friends number given by Facebook is not accurate as we are receiving reports from users with a smaller amount of friends like you.

Although the developers can only try to help with a workaround like the one they posted in the Known issues, they continue working but the problem must be fixed by Facebook and sadly we dont know how much time they will need.
I love how Facebook fixes what isn't broke and then takes forever to figure out a work around. They SHOULD love the games, I for one wouldn't be here without Farm Town.
Old May 29 2016, 01:03 PM

Is anyone else's game dragging?
Old May 29 2016, 07:22 PM

Raul how can I ever thank you and your wonderful team.. I love the Memorial Day Decorations , they have a special meaning to this military family... May God Bless You and thank you for all you do for us.... Hugs
Old May 30 2016, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I love how Facebook fixes what isn't broke and then takes forever to figure out a work around. They SHOULD love the games, I for one wouldn't be here without Farm Town.
I probably wouldn't be either. Although a friend offered to help me tweak my profile to find the right woman, she has gone Home from the return of her cancer and I am still on Facebook 3 years later thanks to my Farm Town addiction! (And still quite available....)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 30 2016, 08:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi AlyceAnn

Well at least I feel better that it isn't just happening to me. I don't have 4000 friends either. Yesterday or maybe day before yesterday(bad memory) it was fine. Today only neighbors show. I was wanting to send a request to someone to be my neighbor,and I can't.
Old May 30 2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Well at least I feel better that it isn't just happening to me. I don't have 4000 friends either. Yesterday or maybe day before yesterday(bad memory) it was fine. Today only neighbors show. I was wanting to send a request to someone to be my neighbor,and I can't.
Hi Petuniaflower

One of the problems is adding neighbors, but please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and check if My Neighbors tab is showing your neighbors and your friends.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

In case memcache doesnt work for you, please let us know and also please tell us if you can boost your friends trains, work their facilities and send them gifts. Thank you
Old May 30 2016, 12:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Petuniaflower

One of the problems is adding neighbors, but please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and check if My Neighbors tab is showing your neighbors and your friends.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

In case memcache doesnt work for you, please let us know and also please tell us if you can boost your friends trains, work their facilities and send them gifts. Thank you
the friend page is now showing correctly I am having no problems sending gifts,I send every 2 hrs except at night (need sleep) and the last I knew I could boost trains. If I have a neighbor reading this send me a train to boost so I can tell if it is working
Closed Thread