Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2010, 08:50 PM

Love the new facilities, but getting an error the last 2 days when selecting my Dairy Processing plant: "Error Saving Data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game."
Reloading does not make a difference - error pops up EACH time I select a facility.
Old Mar 26 2010, 09:23 PM

Is there anything else new besides the new seeds we get? I just noticed that, but I don't know if there is anything else new..and I cannot find any "official" new release thread.
Old Mar 26 2010, 09:47 PM

For what it's worth - my sugar and dairy facilities are stuck on giving me the same "done" items over an over (and still keeps on showing the same amount pending after I've stored the finished ones). Thought it was just a mistake but sure enough they are all showing up in my storage. I could keep this up all night but jeez, it feels like stealing. Not that I'm complaining........ but just thought the developers might want to get this fixed pretty soon. It's already given me like a gazillion coins (not giving exp points however......too bad).
Old Mar 26 2010, 09:50 PM

Default Bravo!! New seeds and Bamboo Tree..

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the developers... this game keeps getting better and better! I'm so excited to see the Easter things and to use the facilities. And new levels! Amazing! I just love this game... thank you to all of you for your hard work to make this game so much fun!
Old Mar 26 2010, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Milk

I can't seem to milk the cows or goats. I click on the cows and I don't get an option that allows me to milk.
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:00 PM

Well, nevermind - when I left my farm then came back - the "unearned" items in my storage all disappeared.
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:00 PM

Ok, who has info on the new update with the help from neighbors???? The button is active on my farm.
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin47 View Post
Is there anything else new besides the new seeds we get? I just noticed that, but I don't know if there is anything else new..and I cannot find any "official" new release thread.
Easter has arrived! I also noticed a bamboo tree. Nothing in flowers but I didn't check all the tabs yet.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities