Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2018, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
***** Same thing just happened to me ... it's getting worse instead of better. I have been going back to the farm to check after each hire - waited 2 to 3 minutes ... actually re-loading the game too. I was back in the Marketplace to hire a 3rd time and saw scrolling on the screen. Went back to my farm AGAIN and ended up with 2 people and couldn't even click on the one to say I was sorry. It takes a good 15 - 20 minutes just to hire anymore.
Hi Queen of Clutter,
The developers are still working on this problem as stated in the release notes and no solution has been released yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2018, 06:08 PM

Cool The Marketplace issue

Howdy,

I have tried to hire...do not get a response so I hire another farmer and before you know it, there is a convention going on on my farms with multiple farmers working. I only hire solo.

Also, I only work solo so if I spot a working convention (not ghosts) I leave. This caused a farmer who hired me giving me grief in the marketplace for leaving without finishing. Obviously, she did not know the return to farm feature has been disabled because she ranted on and on that, I could have returned to finish. Nor was she aware of the convention going on at her farm.

Finally, and the most annoying, is when I am working a farm - especially a high coin fish farm - all of a sudden here comes more work request and POOF here I go to another farm that is not one of the ones I was hired to do because while working the farm I was supposed to be working I accidentally click the accept for the one that popped up. With farm purchases in the billion coin range, fish farms are very lucrative and the ones that are the most regretted when bumped off. Rant over

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old May 06 2018, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
Howdy,

I have tried to hire...do not get a response so I hire another farmer and before you know it, there is a convention going on on my farms with multiple farmers working. I only hire solo.

Also, I only work solo so if I spot a working convention (not ghosts) I leave. This caused a farmer who hired me giving me grief in the marketplace for leaving without finishing. Obviously, she did not know the return to farm feature has been disabled because she ranted on and on that, I could have returned to finish. Nor was she aware of the convention going on at her farm.

Finally, and the most annoying, is when I am working a farm - especially a high coin fish farm - all of a sudden here comes more work request and POOF here I go to another farm that is not one of the ones I was hired to do because while working the farm I was supposed to be working I accidentally click the accept for the one that popped up. With farm purchases in the billion coin range, fish farms are very lucrative and the ones that are the most regretted when bumped off. Rant over
Hi DeDe,
The developers are still working the hiring issues. Please be patient while they try to figure out and fix the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2018, 06:21 PM

Cool

Here is something I have noticed. If a farmer is standing right behind you and you are picked to work, I think they get the invite, also. The reason I think this is happening is there was a farmer that was standing behind me so that you could not see her but you saw her hair. Sure enough, we both landed on the farm to work. I left because I only work solo. I assume the farmer picked me because I was the one you could see. Just a thought...

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old May 07 2018, 12:54 PM

I have started getting work requests from people in the marketplace after I have left it and am back on my farm or on someone else's farm. Only my avatar is showing on the farm I am on at the time. It happened today just a little while ago. I had gone back to my farm from the marketplace after giving up trying to hire and had been there on my farm at least a minute when two separate work requests popped up.
Old May 07 2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Queen of Clutter,
The developers are still working on this problem as stated in the release notes and no solution has been released yet.
MUCH better today !! Notifications were spot-on ... got everything hired out in under 5 minutes! Thanks to the developers for working on this fix.
Old May 07 2018, 04:54 PM

Default Avatar getting stuck in the market.

When I go to the market and get hired to work, sometimes after I arrive on the farm and start working, i get more hires. I click them off but when I finish and go back to the market, my avatar won't move , just says "busy". If I don't get any hires when I am on the farm working then everything is fine.
Old May 07 2018, 04:55 PM

This is getting out of hand.

I commented before about freezing issues and is anything it is getting worse and worse. I MUST log out of FT every time I work another farmers farms before I go anywhere. If I go to the marketplace, my avatar freezes or I cannot chat. If I go home I cannot open my cargo ships or facilities.

Recently when being hired and there is another worker I will go to another of that farmer's farm --however it freezes and gets stuck on "joining room". I was just on a job all by myself , finished one farm and clicked to go to the next. Again I get to joining room and it freezes. This is worse than just a freeze go out of FT and all ok. I actually have to turn off my computer.

Oh and the new feature of being able to rejoin back to the farm --it like so many things does not work. Another glitch to add to the ever growing list.
Old May 07 2018, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisgigi View Post
When I go to the market and get hired to work, sometimes after I arrive on the farm and start working, i get more hires. I click them off but when I finish and go back to the market, my avatar won't move , just says "busy". If I don't get any hires when I am on the farm working then everything is fine.
Hi madisgigi,
I moved your post to the current release subject thread.
The developers are still working on the hiring issues. The only way to get past the stuck avatar is to close and restart your farms then go back to the market.

Post-Release Info - April 27th, 11:00PM

- While we continue troubleshooting the issue of missing Hire Request confirmation messages, we will be disabling and enabling again the 'Employee remaining hired after a browser crash' feature (2.a above). Currently it is disabled.

Known Problems:

- We are still trying to figure out why some of the hiring confirmation messages are getting lost, which causes the employer doing multiple hires for the same job. There is a chance that this issue could have been fixed as well but we are not sure, so please report on this thread if you are still experiencing it.
Old May 07 2018, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
This is getting out of hand.

I commented before about freezing issues and is anything it is getting worse and worse. I MUST log out of FT every time I work another farmers farms before I go anywhere. If I go to the marketplace, my avatar freezes or I cannot chat. If I go home I cannot open my cargo ships or facilities.

Recently when being hired and there is another worker I will go to another of that farmer's farm --however it freezes and gets stuck on "joining room". I was just on a job all by myself , finished one farm and clicked to go to the next. Again I get to joining room and it freezes. This is worse than just a freeze go out of FT and all ok. I actually have to turn off my computer.

Oh and the new feature of being able to rejoin back to the farm --it like so many things does not work. Another glitch to add to the ever growing list.
Hi Wingman,
I moved your post to the current release subject thread. The developers are still working to try and solve these hiring problems. Please be patient until they can find and fix the problems.

As far as you freezing on a farm while you are working try turning off all items in the preferences that you are not currently working on. Then when you finish that job switch to the next item you need to work on. If you are freezing so much that you have to restart the computer then it sounds more like a memory problem which unchecking the show items you do not need will help.
Closed Thread