Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 29 2020, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
if i got wrong place place please move to correct one

Q - if I own a facility and it is on a farm but i have the check mark taken out in the facility manager, will that prevent that particular facility from being picked as that weeks super facility?

Q - if i own a facility and its in my storage will the system still pick it as a particular weeks super facility?

on some of my other accounts i do not yet have all the turbo tools for the FM - working on it - and was try find a way to keep the SF choice to ones i do have the turbo tools to fill .. is that is possible?
Hi JNelson,
We don't have answers to your questions as we have never tried what you are asking. Even if you try to do this you will not know whether it works or not since the choice for the super facility is random. I would think though if a facility is on a farm then it could be picked as a super facility regardless if you uncheck it or not. As far as if it is in storage, you still own the facility, so to me I would think it can still be picked. What tools you own for the facility manager does not have any bearing on which facility is selected for super facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
We don't have answers to your questions as we have never tried what you are asking. Even if you try to do this you will not know whether it works or not since the choice for the super facility is random. I would think though if a facility is on a farm then it could be picked as a super facility regardless if you uncheck it or not. As far as if it is in storage, you still own the facility, so to me I would think it can still be picked. What tools you own for the facility manager does not have any bearing on which facility is selected for super facility.
i knew the tools no effect but wasn't sure about the in storage or on farm but unchecked, was hoping to steer the random pick to ones i do have the turbo for. will have to experiment
Old Feb 16 2020, 12:13 PM

in trade warehouse usuali i sale crab fish and to now i offer 4.6k and when i sold some fish to someone i got 9k
today i can offer max 2680 and get back 5.3k
other positions are ok like to now

started April 16, 2009.
Old Feb 16 2020, 02:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpi View Post
in trade warehouse usuali i sale crab fish and to now i offer 4.6k and when i sold some fish to someone i got 9k
today i can offer max 2680 and get back 5.3k
other positions are ok like to now
Hi Tarpi,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the trading warehouse as this has nothing to do with the current release.

First thing is you are not selling the items in the Buy Regular Products tab of your Trading Warehouse. You are offering to buy those items at the price you set. The trading limits are set by the game depending on how many you have of the item on your farms.

You can find all the information on the Trading Warehouse and the Buy Regular Products tab in the Game Guide Chapter 10 in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2020, 04:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi JNelson,
If the facility is in your storage and not on any farm, it will not be picked as a super facility...
Old Feb 16 2020, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
If the facility is in your storage and not on any farm, it will not be picked as a super facility...
Hi Aussie Rae,
We do not have an answer to this as there is really no way to test it. Even if you have a facility in storage, the game may not have picked that one for the current week, so there isn't any way to test this. I would say that if you own the facility regardless of whether it is in storage or on a farm unchecked or checked then it could be picked.
Old Feb 16 2020, 04:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi Aussie Rae,
We do not have an answer to this as there is really no way to test it. Even if you have a facility in storage, the game may not have picked that one for the current week, so there isn't any way to test this. I would say that if you own the facility regardless of whether it is in storage or on a farm unchecked or checked then it could be picked.
I have tested it Taz..
Old Feb 16 2020, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have tested it Taz..
Hi Aussie Rae,
The only way you could test it is if you had the list of all the possible choices, which we do not have, then place all but 1 in storage and see if the game only picked the 1 you still have on the farm for multiple weeks in a row.
Since the choice is randomly picked that would be the only way to give it only 1 choice.
Old Feb 16 2020, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Hi Tarpi,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the trading warehouse as this has nothing to do with the current release.

First thing is you are not selling the items in the Buy Regular Products tab of your Trading Warehouse. You are offering to buy those items at the price you set. The trading limits are set by the game depending on how many you have of the item on your farms.

You can find all the information on the Trading Warehouse and the Buy Regular Products tab in the Game Guide Chapter 10 in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Hi Taz
i know how all works...i told that till now i can offer 4.9 crabs and now only 2.3k and i not tell that i sell crabs but i sale some other fish to other player and for reward i got double amount of crab ..til now was 9.6k now only 4.k.
i know how trade limits works. i hope you now undestand what i mean ,
i know everithing about this game hehe

started April 16, 2009.
Old Feb 16 2020, 06:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpi View Post
Hi Taz
i know how all works...i told that till now i can offer 4.9 crabs and now only 2.3k and i not tell that i sell crabs but i sale some other fish to other player and for reward i got double amount of crab ..til now was 9.6k now only 4.k.
i know how trade limits works. i hope you now undestand what i mean ,
i know everithing about this game hehe
Hi Tarpi,
The amounts for trade limits are updated once a week as it says in the Game Guide chapter about the Trading Warehouse. So for some reason your amount available went down. When you set up your crab for buying how many does it say you can now buy? Double that amount is what you can now get for selling fish to someone else.

EDIT: I have looked at your data. We do not have the information on how many of each item you set up to buy, but did notice a discrepancy in the big sea coasts you have and that can change the amount of any fish that you would get from those. You will need to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 16 2020 at 07:14 PM.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading warehouse, warehouse