Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 15 2020, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassymommaCollar View Post
Why can't I add more neighbors? I need more storage space the pop up says reserve neighbors why does it do that if I can't have more neighbors?
Hi SassymommaCollar,
The reason you can not have more neighbors is you have reached your limit at 110. The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so it can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2020, 01:07 PM

Hi - Not sure this is where I need to ask but oh well. I am desperate! When I click on the top tab of farmtown - My Neighbours - it takes me there but all of my neighbors are shaded and I can't see them. Is this a fixable issue. Thanks! Sorry if this is not right place to post this, lol.
Old Feb 16 2020, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda montgomery View Post
Hi - Not sure this is where I need to ask but oh well. I am desperate! When I click on the top tab of farmtown - My Neighbours - it takes me there but all of my neighbors are shaded and I can't see them. Is this a fixable issue. Thanks! Sorry if this is not right place to post this, lol.
Hi linda montgomery

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

So sorry your post was missing and we were not able to answer you earlier.

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab, Then reload the game and check if My neighbors tab is fixed.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you, then also clear your browser cache. You have instruction on how to do this for some browsers in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 17 2020, 12:36 PM

Default :'( MY NEIGHBOUR tab won't load

I tried everything - including the fix that was posted and nothing seems to work. If I delete the game will I lose everything on my farm. I was thinking to delete it and then log into it again but I am afraid of losing all my factories, etc. Thanks for your assistance.
Old Feb 17 2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
I tried everything - including the fix that was posted and nothing seems to work. If I delete the game will I lose everything on my farm. I was thinking to delete it and then log into it again but I am afraid of losing all my factories, etc. Thanks for your assistance.
Hi linda

First thing, you dont have to delete the game to fix the problem.

We have to try other possibilities.

Which browser are you using?

You need to allow 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser. Please check the instructions given in the following thread as browsers have changed the way to allow them.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also if you have too many friends who play or have played Farm Town then Facebook will not transfer all the information on them when you open the My Neighbors tab. Facebook used to allow up 1000 friends but then it was down to around 500.
At this moment we dont know the exact amount but it seems to be between 500 and 250.

If you know you have friends who are not playing the game anymore, you could unfriend them on Facebook and see if that helps.

Please let us know if the problem continues.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Feb 17 2020, 01:10 PM

Default :'( MY NEIGHBOUR tab won't load

Mary - I have tried Firefox, Torch, Edge, Chrome and all of them show the same. I even had a friend go into my account from her computer and it's the same way. I do have cookies and popups allowed. I am currently on Edge. I will go and start trying to delete people that don't play anymore and see if that makes a difference. Thanks for your assistance and I will let you know once I delete some.
Old Feb 17 2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Mary - I have tried Firefox, Torch, Edge, Chrome and all of them show the same. I even had a friend go into my account from her computer and it's the same way. I do have cookies and popups allowed. I am currently on Edge. I will go and start trying to delete people that don't play anymore and see if that makes a difference. Thanks for your assistance and I will let you know once I delete some.
Ok Linda, but let me tell you that Edge browser is not the best choice.

I know you say you have tried other browsers and you still have the problem, but try to do the following:

.- Use a different browser but not Edge. I would suggest Chrome or Firefox.

.- Check again, if 3er party cookies and pop ups are allowed in that browser. Remember browsers have changed the way to allow them. Instructions in the following link for some browsers:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

.- After doing that, then delete friends you know dont play anymore.
Run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in other tab. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

.- Then try to load the My Neighbors tab.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Feb 17 2020, 07:44 PM

Default My Neighbours Tab

Hi Mary - I tried everything you said and still not loading. It shows Loading....but it is not even trying to load. I can click on them. It is shaded and doesn't give me the option to see the categories like who is helping, etc. I am on chrome and the popups, etc. are allowed and I cleared my memcache and cleared my browser and nothing has worked. I think I told you that I had a friend go in from a different computer and she saw the same thing I see. It has to be some setting in facebook or farmtown but I have no idea what it is. Thank you Mary for everything you have done. I really do appreciate the help.
Old Feb 17 2020, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Hi Mary - I tried everything you said and still not loading. It shows Loading....but it is not even trying to load. I can click on them. It is shaded and doesn't give me the option to see the categories like who is helping, etc. I am on chrome and the popups, etc. are allowed and I cleared my memcache and cleared my browser and nothing has worked. I think I told you that I had a friend go in from a different computer and she saw the same thing I see. It has to be some setting in facebook or farmtown but I have no idea what it is. Thank you Mary for everything you have done. I really do appreciate the help.
So sorry nothing has worked for you Linda.

As I said before do not delete the game as that could cause problems for you.

The best thing you can do is to contact Support team and see if they can figure out which is the problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Feb 17 2020, 10:08 PM

Don't know if this is where to post this as it involves neighbors and non-neighbors - no names on wall requests or on the list below our farm telling us who did what for us. On the wall requests there's nothing but a colon, and on the list below the farm is says "someone" did this or that. This isn't the first time this has happened. I've cleared everything that can be cleared.

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools