Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 16 2020, 12:28 AM

Default Tools not being added....paying for expansions twice

I bought a new tool tonight......added to storage....and low and behold FT said Its not there.......bought expansions to my last farm . 40 FC total. Still showing no expansion to the farm!
Old Jan 16 2020, 12:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtnsue View Post
I bought a new tool tonight......added to storage....and low and behold FT said Its not there.......bought expansions to my last farm . 40 FC total. Still showing no expansion to the farm!
have you tried going into Account and then into Farm Cash Activity? This is where you will find details showing the fc you have received from quests as well as the fc spent on facilities, tools, land upgrades etc... I don't think you can check for the coins spent on land upgrades though... I am sure one of the mods will clarify things for you.. hope this helps in the meantime..
Old Jan 16 2020, 02:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtnsue View Post
Hi curtnsue,
I checked and the tool you bought is the Harvester EX 9x9 and it is in your Item Storage in the Tools section. If you think you bought the combine harvest/plow you would not be able to until you bought the harvester.

For the expansions your data says you expanded your farm 34 to 16x16 twice. To get this corrected you will need to contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2020, 11:52 AM

Default Missing FC facilites

I am missing my Hibachi Japanese restaurant and my Seafood restaurants! Help
Old Jan 24 2020, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillybean2020 View Post
I am missing my Hibachi Japanese restaurant and my Seafood restaurants! Help
Hi Jillybean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2020, 01:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Most of the contents of my farm 38 disappeared today. All the facilities, almost all of the trees, more than 75% of the ponds/seacoasts and about 30% of my plots. I checked using 4 different browsers, 2 computers, had a neighbor and someone who isn't a neighbor check. All with the same results. All of my other farms remain unchanged. A link to my farm follows

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...599&farm_ix=37

Thanx in advance for your assistance
Old Jan 29 2020, 04:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedmartini View Post
Most of the contents of my farm 38 disappeared today. All the facilities, almost all of the trees, more than 75% of the ponds/seacoasts and about 30% of my plots. I checked using 4 different browsers, 2 computers, had a neighbor and someone who isn't a neighbor check. All with the same results. All of my other farms remain unchanged. A link to my farm follows

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...599&farm_ix=37

Thanx in advance for your assistance
Hi twistedmartini,

Thank you very much for your link!

I took a look at that farm and then looked at farm 37 to see what kind of layering you could be doing to see what could have caused this. If you did a similar thing to farm 38 as what you have done to farm 37 then what has happened is you have put way too much layering on your farms and that has caused this problem. What may have been fine for a very long time does not mean it will stay that way, the data was not meant to hold that much and eventually it corrupts and then anything can go missing. With what you have put on farm 37 for example, you could have lost all of it.

Looking at your data no Farm Cash items have gone missing. For your coin items, we do not have a list of what you might of lost so what you'll need to do is try and figure out what is missing and how many of each item you lost. Then you need to contact support about this, give them the list, and see what they say.

I expect you are going to be asked to remove everything from that farm so the data can be cleaned on that farm, you might be able to just leave the overlapped waters there, however before you do that, please contact support and they will tell you what they would need you to do.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Feb 09 2020, 12:23 PM

Hi there
I thought I saw a thread for if you accidentally sell something you did not intend to, but I cant find it now. I hope I am not posting in the wrong place.
I accidentally sold all my butter. I only meant to sell half of it. I would be so greatful if I could get it back. Thanks very much.
Old Feb 09 2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy559 View Post
Hi there
I thought I saw a thread for if you accidentally sell something you did not intend to, but I cant find it now. I hope I am not posting in the wrong place.
I accidentally sold all my butter. I only meant to sell half of it. I would be so greatful if I could get it back. Thanks very much.
Hi Poppy559

I'm sorry but there is no way to get back products you sold from your storage.

I just had a look at your data and you have 12431 butter stored.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 09 2020, 01:52 PM

Hi there!! I am new to posting on here....so here we go. I have been losing Fuel for months now. Have 40 fields and all have a refinery and pump. My xp is 3.9 billion. I have never had this problem before. I store my fuel & check back ….and everything in my fuel storage is gone !! Even went as far as selling all of my facilities :-( PLEASE SOMEONE HELP !!!! I HAVE CLEARED COOKIES , ETC. Thanks so much ~ Farmer Tonia
my email is (email removed for safety) or Farmer Tonia Combine
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8199&farm_ix=0

Last edited by FarmerTonia; Feb 09 2020 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Removed unnecesary quote and email address for safety

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees