Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
This has been brought up by others before but we can't duplicate it and neither have the developers. Hiding crops may help as that would prevent the graphic from showing.
I tried it (hiding crops) but it made no difference... using the latest extent tool to plant meant I had to click then count to 10 before I was able to do the next section... I can plant an entire farm with another crop in the time it takes to do just one section with cabbage... I have come to hate that crop, lol.. and am only replanting now as I sold off half of all crops in my storage to try to get my percentage down from the high 90's.. once stocks have built up again I will never sell off a large amount of that particular crop again as its an absolute pain in the proverbial.. lol
Old Dec 31 2019, 11:05 AM

I have farms that have been plowed and in service for years.. I noticed last night that 3 of my 23 farms do not show my fields.. what's up with this!! and the game does not load very fast.. I've tried different things to improve the speed but nothing seems to work!!
Old Dec 31 2019, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol calkins View Post
I have farms that have been plowed and in service for years.. I noticed last night that 3 of my 23 farms do not show my fields.. what's up with this!! and the game does not load very fast.. I've tried different things to improve the speed but nothing seems to work!!
Hi Carol,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crop fields as you are not asking about facilities.
Which farms are you asking about so we can check them?

For the game loading slow please try the suggestions in the following links including the links within those first posts:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

EDIT: I have checked all your farms and there are crops on every one of them either ready, growing or wasted. I did see you have 2 farms (12 & 13) that have wasted crops of wasabi.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 31 2019 at 11:22 AM.
Old Jan 08 2020, 03:14 PM

Not sure where to post this ...... but I design my neighbour's farms for her, and yes I do layer for her, but sometimes it will no longer let me do this and more to the point it won't let me place anything at all in an area. I can't even place dirt path there which is one thing that can be placed anywhere normally.

Is there any way to fix this problem pls.

Cheers
Old Jan 08 2020, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Not sure where to post this ...... but I design my neighbour's farms for her, and yes I do layer for her, but sometimes it will no longer let me do this and more to the point it won't let me place anything at all in an area. I can't even place dirt path there which is one thing that can be placed anywhere normally.

Is there any way to fix this problem pls.

Cheers
Hi Allykat,
I am sorry but we can not help you with any instructions about layering. If it will not let you place something in an area then you may have something hidden that is occupying that space.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
I am sorry but we can not help you with any instructions about layering. If it will not let you place something in an area then you may have something hidden that is occupying that space.
Have checked multiple times and there is nothing there, also my neighbour can't put anything on those areas.

Cheers
Old Jan 08 2020, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Have checked multiple times and there is nothing there, also my neighbour can't put anything on those areas.

Cheers
Hi Allykat,
There may be some inadvertent layering in that area that you can not see. We don't have any way to fix this for you or them through the forums.
You will need to get your neighbor to report this to Support so they can look at it and see what they can find. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jan 09 2020, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
There may be some inadvertent layering in that area that you can not see. We don't have any way to fix this for you or them through the forums.
You will need to get your neighbor to report this to Support so they can look at it and see what they can find. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Thank you Taz, I will pass that on to my friend.

Another issue I have been having is when I move trees etc using the transplanter and I go back to her farm the trees etc are all back where they were. Any ideas on this problem?

Cheers
Old Jan 09 2020, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you Taz, I will pass that on to my friend.

Another issue I have been having is when I move trees etc using the transplanter and I go back to her farm the trees etc are all back where they were. Any ideas on this problem?

Cheers
Hi Allykat,
The only thing I can offer is for you to be sure and click on the Save button after you have moved them and see if that helps.
Old Jan 09 2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
The only thing I can offer is for you to be sure and click on the Save button after you have moved them and see if that helps.
Thanks Taz, didn't work unfortunately.

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, seeding, stats