Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2019, 10:02 PM
Account Not Linked

I've searched and searched and can't find anyplace where I might report a problem. For the second time, not quite in a row but close, farms I planted weren't planted come time to harvest. Last time, a couple days ago, it was two farm, and today (planted yesterday), it is one farm, and not the same farms. Not sure what's going on, maybe a missed save or something, but I just can't see myself missing planting. Though I do confess to not checking when I'm done.
Old Nov 30 2019, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I've searched and searched and can't find anyplace where I might report a problem. For the second time, not quite in a row but close, farms I planted weren't planted come time to harvest. Last time, a couple days ago, it was two farm, and today (planted yesterday), it is one farm, and not the same farms. Not sure what's going on, maybe a missed save or something, but I just can't see myself missing planting. Though I do confess to not checking when I'm done.
Hi AnnaWalls,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about planting problems as this is not a suggestion. Please if you have a problem post it in the Help & Support section and not in the Suggestions section as that is only for suggesting changes to the game.

You may have inadvertently layered those farms. Please provide a link to your farms and a list of which farms have been effected so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

It would be better if you checked after planting and make sure there aren't any red number saves that haven't completed before you leave the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2019, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi AnnaWalls,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about planting problems as this is not a suggestion. Please if you have a problem post it in the Help & Support section and not in the Suggestions section as that is only for suggesting changes to the game.

You may have inadvertently layered those farms. Please provide a link to your farms and a list of which farms have been effected so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

It would be better if you checked after planting and make sure there aren't any red number saves that haven't completed before you leave the farm.
This is the farm that didn't take yesterday - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1666&farm_ix=2 - I have currently replanted just a bit ago. Two days ago, it was either 5 & 6 or 9 & 10. The first I think, but I don't remember for sure. Then, I chalked it up to my mistake.
Old Nov 30 2019, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
This is the farm that didn't take yesterday - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1666&farm_ix=2 - I have currently replanted just a bit ago. Two days ago, it was either 5 & 6 or 9 & 10. The first I think, but I don't remember for sure. Then, I chalked it up to my mistake.
Hi AnnaWalls,
Only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

ALso be sure you check the farm after you have planted and made sure all the saving has completed. Go to another farm and then back to the one you planted to make sure it stays planted.

If it doesn't then you may have accidently layered the farm. If that is the case the only way to get rid of the layering is to delete all the plots on the farm, restart your farms and see if any come back. Delete them again and repeat the process until no plots or crops show back up after restarting. Then you can replow and plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2019, 03:37 AM

Can anyone tell me why it costs coins to harvest my own crops? Has it always been this way and I'm just noticing because I had to do it myself this time, or is it a bug? I get using up fuel, but coins doesn't seem right.

Thank you.
Old Dec 05 2019, 04:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolbritterMadigan View Post
Can anyone tell me why it costs coins to harvest my own crops? Has it always been this way and I'm just noticing because I had to do it myself this time, or is it a bug? I get using up fuel, but coins doesn't seem right.

Thank you.
Hi HolbritterMadigan,

If you were using your combine to harvest and plow at the same time then you are being charged coins for the plowing part not the harvesting.
Old Dec 05 2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi HolbritterMadigan,

If you were using your combine to harvest and plow at the same time then you are being charged coins for the plowing part not the harvesting.
Thank you!
Old Dec 22 2019, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRatly View Post
I dont like this new way of plowing and harvesting...its all messed up..you can see everyones lines.then plowing its all messed up i know i did this one section 5 times grrrr
Hi AuroraRatly,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about plowing and harvesting as this has nothing to do with the current release.

I am sorry, but are you referring to the EX tools or the way that some are plowing their fields with the overlapped plots? Neither of them are new and have been around for a while.

Most players who have the overlapped fields also own at least some of the EX tools for working those. You should be using their tools for those if you don't own any of them.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
Old Dec 25 2019, 09:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My problem is CABBAGE, it seems to cause my computer to freeze up, its the only crop that causes this and I cannot fathom why... probably nothing anyone can do but I thought I would post this in case others also have a problem with it... I am planting with the latest extent tool, but it also happens with those released before this latest on in Dec 2019.. having to reload the game and sometimes my browser multiple times gets a bit wearing.. I am going to hide crops and plant and see it that helps..
Old Dec 25 2019, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
My problem is CABBAGE, it seems to cause my computer to freeze up, its the only crop that causes this and I cannot fathom why... probably nothing anyone can do but I thought I would post this in case others also have a problem with it... I am planting with the latest extent tool, but it also happens with those released before this latest on in Dec 2019.. having to reload the game and sometimes my browser multiple times gets a bit wearing.. I am going to hide crops and plant and see it that helps..
Hi Aussie Rae,
This has been brought up by others before but we can't duplicate it and neither have the developers. Hiding crops may help as that would prevent the graphic from showing.

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, seeding, stats