Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 14 2014, 10:06 PM

I think every person gets what they want from the game. Some like to make it a social event and chat to others... They build up friendships over time, and enjoy both the game and the bonds they build. Others like the challenge of the game and seek to work their farms alone. Same as real life - some are thinkers - some talkers. Some come for the social interaction, while others may enjoy the break from the real world and it's interactions....

There was a good comment above about the inability of using chat in full screen mode. I work my farms in this mode and rarely see the comments. Some have sent messages instead....

Don't think any approach is wrong. Same as some like to make pretty farms - others want production houses. Some like to maximize factories / service facilities - others not so much.

As for me, I come to unwind and play farmtown. I try to maximize my productions and fill everything as much as possible. Post often, and keep myself challenged that way. Not into decorating (although nothing wrong with those that do). I don't really take time to chat it up - but am always respectful of others. Firstly don't like chat messaging.... (much prefer voice). Secondly, it cuts into my farming (and I have so much to do).

Maybe the solution is to find like minded souls out there that share similar interest

SilentOneCanada
Old Dec 19 2014, 06:46 PM

Even though I don't post very often, I do come to the forum everyday. I come to see if there is any news about the game, and if I'm having a problem, it's nice to know if others are having the same problem I'm having. I think like TAZ said, less activity in the forum, just means things are running smoothly. I have been playing FT since May 2009, and still going strong. I spend money on this game and no other. The reason I spend here is because we have the best devs and mods who help when there is a problem. Without that support, I wouldn't spend my money here. As for rude people in the game that I might hire, I take it with a grain of salt. There are so many nice people who play, that it outweighs the rude people. Merry Christmas everyone!
Old Dec 20 2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Even though I don't post very often, I do come to the forum everyday. I come to see if there is any news about the game, and if I'm having a problem, it's nice to know if others are having the same problem I'm having. I think like TAZ said, less activity in the forum, just means things are running smoothly. I have been playing FT since May 2009, and still going strong. I spend money on this game and no other. The reason I spend here is because we have the best devs and mods who help when there is a problem. Without that support, I wouldn't spend my money here. As for rude people in the game that I might hire, I take it with a grain of salt. There are so many nice people who play, that it outweighs the rude people. Merry Christmas everyone!
Well said, Dutch85!!!! Merry Christmas to you, too and to everyone!!!!
Old Dec 20 2014, 03:51 PM

Default farm 3

why do we still need 30 neighbours to enlarge farm 3?
Old Dec 20 2014, 03:52 PM

Default farm 3

or farm cash?
Old Dec 20 2014, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by francescarw View Post
why do we still need 30 neighbours to enlarge farm 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescarw View Post
or farm cash?
Hi Frances,
Because it is still the rule. Doesn't matter what level you are one that farm is still set to require 30 neighbors. The object was and still is to get you to have at least 30 neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2014, 08:52 PM
Account Not Linked

I rarely post, but come here more or less for information. Like one said earlier, I play farmtown to relax. i've gotten some new friends from it, and love it. The wife and I both play, and enjoy it.
Old Dec 27 2014, 09:43 PM

got a fb card for christmas, How do I get the fb credits for farmtown cash ? please someone let me know thank you
Old Jan 03 2015, 12:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkeey View Post
got a fb card for christmas, How do I get the fb credits for farmtown cash ? please someone let me know thank you
Hi tkeey,
You have to go to Facebook settings and into Payments in the left column. There you can see instructions on how to redeem the card. Once that is done then you can use those to buy farm cash through the Buy Cash tab in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2015, 11:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Who is in charge of the complaint dept, i am up set , my mouse finger has a callus and i have been pretty busy on farmtown , my complaint is i just jumped over from 999,999,999 xps to 1,000,000,000 xps and it does not show on my home page , would some one please give us ten digit workers some space at top and not hide all our xps , it might not mean much to you but i have worked hard to get to this level , thank you, i see there is about 40 more farmers who are my neighbors and they have the same problem

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20