Old Jun 19 2010, 11:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Not planning to get the coffee mill facility, but just wondering if the ground coffee will have new uses other than for making coffee ice cream (which, BTW, has always seemed a strange ingredient for making coffee ice cream -- wouldn't a syrup made from a strong brewed coffee be more real?)
Yo do realize that this is a video game right? It doesn't have to be realistic and you concerns about "factory farming" really don't make a whole lot of sense given the fact that this IS A VIDEO GAME! If you are not going to use the new facilities (as you stated about the coffee grinder) then why complain if those that want to use it are happy with its functionality?

Our devs are hard at work trying to give us what we ask for and it seems rather inappropriate to complain about what they give us. They cannot and will never be able to please all Farm Town users. If you don't plan to use some feature that they give us great-don't use it but don't come and complain about it either!

Not trying to be rude but if we wanted reality we could go buy real cows and coffee ice cream then real world concerns might apply.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

TY..now that we can add animals to sheds or put in storage I have a ?...if the animals re in a shed can we put the shed in storage to move to another farm without losing the animals inside?...TY

Level:
XP:

Wonderful new additions, sadly coffee is disappearing from the grider and seafood from the seafood resteraunt, each time I've loaded the factories the pending items disappear and are also gone from my main inventory. Any ideas on how long before this is fixed? I won't load either of the factories again obviously but spent a pretty penny for them to be just eye candy

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2010, 11:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer Farmer View Post
Love the new stuff, however I have not been able to use the gift exchange . I click the link but nothing happens. I use FireFox browser if that makes a diff.
I also use Firefox and have not difficulty at all with the gift exchange. I just click the exchange link and it pops up with the list of options. I pick the one I want and click exchange and POOF the gift I wanted is in my gift box.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2010, 11:51 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinds97 View Post
My problem still is this... you have all of us that are way over 1mil mark and we are stuck at level 90 whiule people that have like 750,000 are at the same level as us, as for all the items with farm cash now it's just not fair when we have over $100mil in coins and I'm sorry but like most I cannot afford to be paying out for farm cash at this point.
10 levels at a time aren't cutting it at this point, alot of us bust our humps on a daily basis with our farms and others are just riding along doing nothing and getting everything out of it
It is a video game you are supposed to play because it is fun not to bust your hump and then be mad because you leveled up to fast. Those of us with less than 1 million coin are working on our farms to but we do it because it is fun! I agree that using real money on a video game is not always doable but I am sure that the devs are working their little developing butts of to make something happen for all of those who play. Why can't every one just be thankful that they are listening to our ideas and implementing what they can when they can. It is not like all of these great new things happen over night. SOMEBODY somewhere is busting their hump so that you can complain that they are not doing enough!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2010, 11:55 PM

Level:
XP:

ok what is the DB: W68, MPS:F5 notation at the bottom of some of our posts? If anyone could tell me what that means I would appreciate it.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 20 2010, 12:13 AM

Level:
XP:

I have not had any invisibility problems before but since the update yesterday when I am hired by people or if I hire other people the disappear almost instantly. I can't hire them to plow once they have harvested and half the time I have to reload to be able to go to my other farms. There is nothing wrong with my computer I know this because I keep my browser cache cleaned and it is happening on every computer in the house and my sister is having the same problem and she lives in another county. When trying to get jobs in the market it says loading farm forever but doesn't take me anywhere. When I do manage to get a job either I disappear and they can't see me or they disappear and I can't see them. We are losing jobs because we can't gt back to where we were after we reload. It takes forever to get any jobs done at our neighbors farms due to the constant need to reload and then go back to their farms.

I am loving the new features but getting really frustrated. This is the one thing I turn to as relaxation and a break from the problems of the real world and now the problems are creating more stress and irritation than relaxation. Please help us out here! I just spent real money on this game and now can't use any of the things that I bought half the time.

Is there any information that I can submit that will help diagnose this problem?

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 20 2010, 12:14 AM

Default RE: Sushi Bar

I've spent my fair share on games, 10 or 20 bucks won't kill me your correct. I wasn't complaining, I was asking. There are many items that can be sent from neighbors that you can't buy yourself, but if you have the right facility you can make. Some people can't get those facilities right away and being able to get some of the items from neighbors is helpful as in the shrimp. It was again, a question/suggestion. Not a gripe, complaint or anything else.
Old Jun 20 2010, 12:26 AM

Ok, all these people complaining. If it bothers you so much, then don't play the game. I am going out of my way to do a ton of offers to get the FC to get these buildings. There are other options than just loading up your credit card. Remember when there weren't those offers? Yea, that was a bad time, and I could see the complaint them. I would love more levels, just because once all leveled up, it did get a bit boring after trying out alll my new facilities....lol. And not all of us can slow down on the leveling up considering that we have been playing this game since the beginning. So we DO level up a lot faster, and as fast as those FC roll in they are spent. So enough with the bickering, let FT do their thing and be happy or not. I remember asking for a log cabin and they made one. They DO listen and try, and this is the best game on FB period!!!
Old Jun 20 2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJR View Post
TY..now that we can add animals to sheds or put in storage I have a ?...if the animals re in a shed can we put the shed in storage to move to another farm without losing the animals inside?...TY
NO you will lose the animals!