Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 15 2014, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just saw a post about pig manure suddenly going to Non ingredients but cant find it now - but I just checked and mine is dong the same. Used the harvest all tool and the pig manure is in non-ingredients. Never happened before since this update.

Edit
Wondering if its because I have too much manure on my manure spreader - just over 118,000 units?????
....hope not...

cuz I have 220,000 poopies
and over 232,000 at the other farms

hhmm.... what's that smell that I smell
Old Jul 15 2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
....hope not...

cuz I have 220,000 poopies
No apparently its a phantom thing - rebooted the game and they have gone. But Stoneface - I should get some Kaolin mixture if I were you - sounds bad - grin

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 15 2014, 03:57 PM

Need the 12x12 seeder please!!!
Old Jul 15 2014, 04:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rredd7848 View Post
Need the 12x12 seeder please!!!
It says in the release notes that it and the big combine will be coming in the
next update.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 15 2014, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Melker View Post
Accepting neighbour request on the FT wall request page does not work. Clicking the button just does nothing. The request also does not disappear on reload of the page. Tested with Firefox and Chrome.
Neighbor requests do not work the same way as buddy requests. Neighbor requests are one-way. If you are sent a neighbor request by a friend and accept it in the My Requests tab you will be added to your friend's neighbors. But in order for them to be added to your neighbors you must send them a request to be added as theirs. This is not a change, but has been like this all along. So if you accept a request in the My Requests tab and it disappears it is working as it should. There will not be a confirmation listed.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 15 2014, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendajj View Post
Nothing has showed up on my game yet no facility's or anything else
The updates often roll out gradually. When the updates come online depends on when your particular server gets them. If it makes you feel any better, I did not even know there were updates made until this morning and then only because I saw someone mention a pink combine in a forum email I received.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 15 2014, 05:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

whay am im getting shorted on my squid , cod. tuns & yellow tail? when i fish them i get shorted about 300 all together on each run, added up equals over 900 fish im getting shorted, what gives?
Old Jul 15 2014, 06:40 PM

it there a issues with the white bar of our score is barely there before the up date mine was at the middle a now you can barely see it and i am max
Old Jul 15 2014, 06:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to angelbear Send a message via AIM to angelbear Send a message via MSN to angelbear Send a message via Yahoo to angelbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
The Accept all wont work for me - I can exchange all fine. Accept all just freezes the post says "Accepting all gifts" but does nothing. Like the new fruit stall - didnt think Durians were edible tho. Off to see what else - Oh and Kale crop
My "accept all" button isn't working either. It just sits there doing nothing. I even tried exchanging them 1 by 1 & sending gifts to everyone so I wouldn't need to send a gift back & it still doesn't work
Old Jul 15 2014, 07:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No Fish/Wrong farms??

I see the bonus chest/quest icon issue was resolved, I can now collect bonuses from working farms.

I tried to hire a turbo fisherman to fish my farm, got a notice (you need to have waters...blah blah...on your Farm 19). I was hiring for my farm 21, which has plenty of waters. Odd. Hopefully just a new update glitch??

love the new pink combine.
Closed Thread