Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2014, 08:09 AM

Woke up to posting of new ingredient requests......came to the forum to read about the new release before venturing out into FT......thanks Raul and the others who help with the game......Happy Farming to all!!
Old May 17 2014, 08:26 AM

Good Morning .. was so very happy to get farm #22 !! and the new facilities, trees .. etc. HOWEVER !!!! I hope that this is only a "glitch" and not something new FT is doing. I know we have a limit on "bonuses" we can collect ... BUT ... now FT is telling me I have a limit on the "ingredients" I can get. Oh my !!! Tell me that it is something you are going to fix. Ingredients are the only way I can keep my facilities running properly since we have such a strict limit on bonuses (and yes I have all the new outfits but still max out .. lol) .. Thanks for you help.
Old May 17 2014, 08:26 AM

What a great thing to wake up to! All new stuff already purchased and loaded. Love the new chainsaw. Thanks so much. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 17 2014, 08:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinLady View Post
Good Morning .. was so very happy to get farm #22 !! and the new facilities, trees .. etc. HOWEVER !!!! I hope that this is only a "glitch" and not something new FT is doing. I know we have a limit on "bonuses" we can collect ... BUT ... now FT is telling me I have a limit on the "ingredients" I can get. Oh my !!! Tell me that it is something you are going to fix. Ingredients are the only way I can keep my facilities running properly since we have such a strict limit on bonuses (and yes I have all the new outfits but still max out .. lol) .. Thanks for you help.
This is from the Game Guide.

Quote:
Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. You can post 5 bonus belts in 12 hours.

For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 - 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 - 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 - 5,000,000 coins
Levels 400-499 - 6,000,000 coins
Levels 500+ - 7,000,000 coins
The outfits that you purchase is for Trading limits not bonues and ingredient posts.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 17 2014, 08:45 AM

Default Disappointment

Once again you add 152 FC items and give us ZERO FC!

It will take 18 months for you to dribble out the FC needed to buy the new items you added in just this one month!!! Terrible!

I'm sitting on well over 100 MILLION useless XP. When will they be worth something?!

Listen to us PLEASE!
Old May 17 2014, 08:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for everything BUT..watch that new filter ! Lots of things that it said I didn't need, were false ! Like assorted color inks, fuel and that was enough for me to stop! ..maybe it only differentiates specific facilities, but INK certainly gets used !! If not directly..maybe that's what it is doing? If it lists things that do not go into facilities, but do go into products..That is a bit dangerous!
Old May 17 2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Once again you add 152 FC items and give us ZERO FC!

It will take 18 months for you to dribble out the FC needed to buy the new items you added in just this one month!!! Terrible!

I'm sitting on well over 100 MILLION useless XP. When will they be worth something?!

Listen to us PLEASE!
Why do I get the feeling that some players want to cut off the supply of income to the devs so that they can get their stuff for "free"
Old May 17 2014, 09:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
2. 6 Farm Covers: Savannah, Meadow Flowers, Mulch, Slightly Rocky Grass, Rocky Grass and "Rocky and Moss Ground".
while testing these, i bought each one and then decided to go back to a previous one but it won't show. the only ones i could change to after buying the new ones were the old ones.

Quote:
8. New 'Non ingredients (for me)' filter: This filter has been added to the Storage and Market windows and should help, for example, if you want to sell products that are ingredients to some other products but you don't own the facilities where they are produced.
if this doesn't work with our service facilities, it is next to useless as you'll be selling stuff you need to load them.

Quote:
11. General Improvements and bug fixes:

b) When the Manure Spreader is put into a shortcut spot, it now correctly display the tooltip info when mouseover
yay!! this fixed the Irrigation tool tooltip also. however, in the Show Times tool, it shows one farm as having 3 hrs and the Hotbar tooltip for the irrigation tool shows 2. you rounding differently for these?
Old May 17 2014, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Why do I get the feeling that some players want to cut off the supply of income to the devs so that they can get their stuff for "free"
yup. the game is free to play, not free to have everything.

in the meantime, i am patiently *cough cough* waiting till my birthday for 250fc worth of tools
Old May 17 2014, 09:12 AM

The "Show Farmtown wall requests" option on the request tab seems to work a treat - thank you so much for doing this

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread