Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2014, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Thanks for Farm 22.Have it expanded to the max,and already done my decorating.Notice when watering, 22 is not showing like the others.But seems 21 did the same at first.Love the new trees.Going to research what the producing ones are used for .Since Raul said some would be used for future products.Elderberry Wine comes to mind
Excuse me Raul,Farm 22 still has 4 hours before it can be watered

Also thank you for the Cemetery, gravestones.Like them so much better than the spooky ones.Have to make sure I don't have holiday items turned off.I wondered what happened to the spook ones.
Old May 18 2014, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev M View Post
I've already made a Farm Town friends list, from the very start. Unfortunately, I still cannot send gifts to them, unless they have sent me a gift and I return it. Each time I try, it doesn't "take". None of the gifts are going out, except for my returns.
I am not sure I understand what you mean by it doesn't take. You select the gift you want to send, then click on the Facebook Friends Lists, then select the list from the dropdown list, click on Request or Invite to the right of each name and click Done at the bottom. Where is it failing to send in that?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2014, 11:13 AM

Very disappointed in the multi planter tool for trees and flowers. They don't tell us up front that it only works if you are buying from the store and can't use from storage to replant trees and flowers you are moving from one farm to another.
Old May 18 2014, 11:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Hi, just double checking something here because a neighbor had this problem when they first changed the layout. You are clicking the 'done' button at the bottom of the list, correct? She kept missing it because she didn't scroll down after sending. Just covering the bases!
thank you so much, dnana, as this does seem to help! I had quit going to "done" as I wanted to go back to my requests instead of to the farm, because with over 100 FT friends, I have to keep sending out for awhile. Never thought about the "done" sending out those requests!
Old May 18 2014, 12:20 PM

Default Multiplanter

After spending 50FC to buy the multiplanter, I am disappointed in it. It cannot be used to transfer trees/flowers from storage or gift box. A waste of FC in my opinion.
Old May 18 2014, 01:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Hi, just double checking something here because a neighbor had this problem when they first changed the layout. You are clicking the 'done' button at the bottom of the list, correct? She kept missing it because she didn't scroll down after sending. Just covering the bases!
after the layout change, i can't see the Done button. but i know that if i click in the window and press <tab>, the html focus is on the button so pressing <enter> sends gifts
Old May 18 2014, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
after the layout change, i can't see the Done button. but i know that if i click in the window and press <tab>, the html focus is on the button so pressing <enter> sends gifts
You should be able to scroll down the page (not the box itself) and see the Done button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2014, 01:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You should be able to scroll down the page (not the box itself) and see the Done button.
no. it cuts it off, probably due to my setting Enlarged Fonts. i can see the bottom of the window frame and the Done Button is below that. it's still coded, which is why <tab><enter> works, but FB coders must be all young whipper snappers and they never check what things look like with enlarged fonts.
Old May 18 2014, 01:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
no. it cuts it off, probably due to my setting Enlarged Fonts. i can see the bottom of the window frame and the Done Button is below that. it's still coded, which is why <tab><enter> works, but FB coders must be all young whipper snappers and they never check what things look like with enlarged fonts.
They just don't understand us older citizens eh...
Old May 18 2014, 01:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new updates. Two problems with "Farmtown Wall Requests". 1. The number of posts seem to be limited to the past 20 or so. 2. I cannot open the fac posts in a separate tab like I usually do.
Keep up the good work. I love this game.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread