Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
Not a biggie BUT I lost all of my quests that I had completed in Flash Version 13 in the co-op 2 days until I could collect them and 5 in the regular version .... and NO I do not use game room .......... If this was the cost of saving the game and moving to HTLM5 great if not then it is a bug or something they didn't expect Again not a biggie but I wanted to make you aware so you could warn everyone. I looked at HTML5 if I can not use fuel for my tools I can not work even my farms until that part is released.......
Hi domer,
The quest problem has nothing to do with the migration. It is the New Years glitch we have had for years that the quests in the chart disappear. The quests are still there just not showing in the chart. You can still work them and collect your FC in the Flash version, even though you can't see them. They will show up again sometime tomorrow as usual.
The use of fuel has been suspended, so you can use your tools without using any fuel.
"we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mom Glenda,
The first time you load it then it will be slow as it has to download all the new graphics for it.
Everything we had before will be coming back. Just have to wait as they complete each function.
thanks i can wait. i love the way everything looks . own all the biggest tools love that they are all working .happy new year to all of you thanks Raul and your team for all your hard work
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:26 PM

happy new year everyone and happy farming
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for all your hard work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mister = T,
The first time you load it all the graphics have to be downloaded to your browser, so that is why it is slow the first time.
Hi Taz. Figured that was the issue first time around. My old laptop also worked fine loading the game.

Thanks for replying and Happy New Year to all!

Everyone be patient as the bugs get worked out.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:38 PM

always stop here

Once gave this error

any Ideas how to fix? this is the latest Firfox, chrome latest dosn't respond at all
thank you

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 31 2020 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Outside links remove as they are not allowed.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:42 PM

Level:
XP:

OK, I tried it and it's pretty good, aside from the tiny type, as well as a few minor glitches, as can be expected. What I didn't anticipate is that HTML5 seems to put a lot more stress on my CPU (I'm using a 2013 MacBook Pro), and the fan starts running really fast after only a few minutes, which never happened with the Flash version. I know this is not a FarmTown problem, but I'm wondering if others are experiencing this, and if anyone has any useful thoughts about it. I tried it in both Chrome and Firebox, and the same thing happened.
Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 31 2020, 10:43 PM

Talking Wonderful!

Well I, for one, am extremely impressed with the work you all put into saving the best farming game ever!!! I love this game and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
Tried new version, love it, so far so good huh?
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPriestess View Post
always stop here

Once gave this error

any Ideas how to fix? this is the latest Firfox, chrome latest dosn't respond at all
thank you
Hi MoonPriestess,
I am using Firefox and it is working fine. Do you have any plug-ins enabled that may be stopping it from loading. You may want to disable each one at a time and then try loading it to see if it will load.
You will need to try the same thing in your Chrome.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 11:21 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
OK, I tried it and it's pretty good, aside from the tiny type, as well as a few minor glitches, as can be expected. What I didn't anticipate is that HTML5 seems to put a lot more stress on my CPU (I'm using a 2013 MacBook Pro), and the fan starts running really fast after only a few minutes, which never happened with the Flash version. I know this is not a FarmTown problem, but I'm wondering if others are experiencing this, and if anyone has any useful thoughts about it. I tried it in both Chrome and Firebox, and the same thing happened.
have same issue. flash allowed setting quality to low which helped some. Hope that option just isnt known yet.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl