Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 19 2014, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ok, now HERE'S a scary one! I hadn't gone to the Market to sell stuff in quite awhile. When I went there today and chose the "Ingredient Importance for me" option, the confirm window I got asked me if I wanted to sell those items for MINUS whatever! In other words, it said something like "-$1,222,333,444". Do I say yes to that or not? Ack!
Try clearing your cache and then go back and see if it is still a negative number.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2014, 11:17 AM

Tried that, didn't help. Still says the same thing. Should I try memcache? If so, where's the link? I never know where to find that when I need it.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 19 2014, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Tried that, didn't help. Still says the same thing. Should I try memcache? If so, where's the link? I never know where to find that when I need it.
You should bookmark that. Here is the link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
If that doesn't change it try selling some items individually to get the number down. You may have too much stuff to sell if you have not been to sell in a while so it went into a negative number. By selling off some of it one item at a time that should get the number back down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2014, 11:37 AM

Memcache didn't work (but it's bookmarked now) but your other suggestion did. I ended up with over 6 billion in coins! Nice!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 19 2014, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Memcache didn't work (but it's bookmarked now) but your other suggestion did. I ended up with over 6 billion in coins! Nice!
Might want to collect a little more often. I go to market about every 2 or 3 fills of facilities.
Old Jul 19 2014, 12:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quest Summary icon not working
Old Jul 19 2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Might want to collect a little more often. I go to market about every 2 or 3 fills of facilities.
so taz you recomened that we sell at the market more often than not i think the last time i went and so my stuff over a month ago
Old Jul 19 2014, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
so taz you recomened that we sell at the market more often than not i think the last time i went and so my stuff over a month ago
If you don't then you run the risk of getting the negative number as Susan did or you run the risk of losing things out of your storage because you have gotten close to the maximum in storage. And don't ask me what the maximum is because I don't know, but it varies depending on a lot of factors.
Old Jul 19 2014, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsmillie View Post
Quest Summary icon not working
Why do you say it isn't working. We need more information to help you.
Old Jul 19 2014, 12:55 PM

having problems since this update -- when I work neighbors services and I hit the farm with the new restroom service, the services do not pop up until I click on one,then they run through the proper sequence. Is anyone else having this issue?
Closed Thread