Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 18 2014, 10:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I have read that TOO big a farm with TOO much layering messes up and slows down action ..yet now a 40x40 field ! Way too funny
Old Jul 18 2014, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra guy View Post
I have read that TOO big a farm with TOO much layering messes up and slows down action ..yet now a 40x40 field ! Way too funny
Previously Flash could not handle larger farms. Too much layering still can mess up your farms and some older computers cannot handle the larger farms. Flash has been updating too so the larger farms without layering are not the problem they were back when that was first stated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2014, 11:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi Ryan View Post
was just buying animal buildings and noticed, that you can buy doubles...use to get a warning that there was already the building you were trying to buy on that farm.....not sure if anyone else notice this...just thought I would let you know this is happening since the last update ....thanks Debi

you could always buy more thsn 1 barn but you cant put any more animals in them, its decoration only
Old Jul 18 2014, 11:54 AM

Thumbs up Thanks Taz For The Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Previously Flash could not handle larger farms. Too much layering still can mess up your farms and some older computers cannot handle the larger farms. Flash has been updating too so the larger farms without layering are not the problem they were back when that was first stated.
Thanks Taz for the information. I have never and do not ever plan to layer. However the warning that we had received early on prevented me from "growing the farm expansions" too much. Now with the updated flash and your reassurance, I will increase my property some. I'm off!

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jul 18 2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Click on the word coins on the right side and you should be able to collect your bonus.
The gray quest box is now between my FC and farm boxes. I didn't have any problem with it before either.
Old Jul 18 2014, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
The gray quest box is now between my FC and farm boxes. I didn't have any problem with it before either.
They changed it after I posted that post, which it is only next to the farm boxes when you are in full screen, it is still under the fuel amount when in small screen, but some people didn't know how to collect their bonus when it was under the fuel total, in the small screen and full screen, that is why it was posted.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 18 2014, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenserenity View Post
I love the new accept all and change all in the feature in the gifts! I can change them all just fine, but cannot accept them all at once, but thank you!!!
Mine didn't work at first but since then it works perfect. Also the button to send back to everyone with one click is great. I just send the same gift to all.
Old Jul 18 2014, 05:38 PM

Raul says:

Removed some Neighbour Posts from the Farmtown Wall Requests section.

Anybody know what this means? Wall requests were glitchy today. A bonus post posted 4 hours ago had already expired, (no I hadn't clicked on it before), and I had a lot of my friends who had posted both facilities and services and one would take me to their farm to rake or water while the other one worked the right way.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jul 18 2014, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Raul says:

Removed some Neighbour Posts from the Farmtown Wall Requests section.

Anybody know what this means? Wall requests were glitchy today. A bonus post posted 4 hours ago had already expired, (no I hadn't clicked on it before), and I had a lot of my friends who had posted both facilities and services and one would take me to their farm to rake or water while the other one worked the right way.
A few were getting the neighbor requests showing up in the Wall Requests link. This had happened before and all they did was fix this again as those are supposed to be in the My Requests and not showing in the Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
A few were getting the neighbor requests showing up in the Wall Requests link. This had happened before and all they did was fix this again as those are supposed to be in the My Requests and not showing in the Wall Requests.
Thank you.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Closed Thread