Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2015, 02:29 PM

Thanks for the updates and new releases
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
I think there is an issue in the Facility Manager: Since this update it takes a very long time to "start all" for the factories. Do others have the same problem or is it only me?
When filling up my factories this is what I do in the facility manager: I filter for active factories in all farms. Then facilty per facility I click on the start all button. Now it takes an immense long time to start up the production
:-(
I'm having the same problem. I'm assuming it's due to the new updates?
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:41 PM

Y'all are the best! Thank you for all your hard work!
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:42 PM

Default New FC Log

Can anyone clarify how the FC log works. Is it only going to show the FC purchases etc as from Now? Also, the FC that I have purchased, it lets me put the date in from when I started playing FT (Sept 2009) - to date. However, the list starts in August 2013. Do I assume that that was when I first purchased FC? Thank you for any light you can shed on this new feature. Not sure I really want to know how much I have spent on the game really
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:45 PM

awesome, thank you very much.
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Can anyone clarify how the FC log works. Is it only going to show the FC purchases etc as from Now? Also, the FC that I have purchased, it lets me put the date in from when I started playing FT (Sept 2009) - to date. However, the list starts in August 2013. Do I assume that that was when I first purchased FC? Thank you for any light you can shed on this new feature. Not sure I really want to know how much I have spent on the game really
Hi barbaraelwart,

Yes, it will only show FC purchases from the moment it was released, which was actually March 1st. The part you are allowed to put the date in is for ALL apps on facebook. That part is mainly aimed at those that play several games so they can keep track of which game they spent money on and for what.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2015, 03:13 PM

Default Great :)

Thanks for the great updates!!
Old Mar 14 2015, 03:23 PM

i hate to be a pain but why cant i buy the white harvester plow sow tool it goes to my farm but when i go to use it its not there . thank you for reading my note

Last edited by debraeagles; Mar 14 2015 at 10:00 PM.
Old Mar 14 2015, 03:28 PM

thanks for updates however have noticed since last night that the game has slowed dramatically especially fishing, and harvesting and planting crops...
Old Mar 14 2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi barbaraelwart,

Yes, it will only show FC purchases from the moment it was released, which was actually March 1st. The part you are allowed to put the date in is for ALL apps on facebook. That part is mainly aimed at those that play several games so they can keep track of which game they spent money on and for what.
Thanks for your answer Rob, I realise that is for all apps on FB, but as I only play FT mine will relate to this game. I am still not clear on the dates though - would it show right back to 2009 if I had bought FC back that far? and as it only shows back to 2013 - do I assume that is the first time I purchased it? I just cannot believe that I did not buy FC before then - it seems I have been buying it for years! lol!
Closed Thread