Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 11 2023, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebnie@sbclgobal.net View Post
How do I load a profile picture? It says "The image uploading functionality will be enabled in the next few days."....and it isn't enabled.
Hi Rebnie,
I moved your post to the thread about the display.

You will have to wait until that ability is added. When it is you will be able copy your Facebook profile photo.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2023, 09:50 PM

a lot of my neighbors/buddies profile pictures are still not showing. the only time it becomes an issue is if they multi gift and I can't tell which "Karen" "Brenda" or "Pat" it is.
once the dust settles, I would appreciate if someone could look into it for me.
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
a lot of my neighbors/buddies profile pictures are still not showing. the only time it becomes an issue is if they multi gift and I can't tell which "Karen" "Brenda" or "Pat" it is.
once the dust settles, I would appreciate if someone could look into it for me.
Hi Frostbiteagain,
There is nothing we can look into. Some player's profile photos were not imported from Facebook. When the option in the Account section is added to allow them to add their photo then they can add one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2023, 07:53 AM

I cannot unhide hidden items like Sandhills on farm 28.
Also from my phone I can access forum but on my tablet it does not recognize me says invalid password.
Old Aug 23 2023, 08:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I cannot unhide hidden items like Sandhills on farm 28.
Also from my phone I can access forum but on my tablet it does not recognize me says invalid password.
Hi Littlesallysanctus,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support thread about display issues. Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section.
For unhiding something make sure the Show item (in this case decorations) is checked in your preferences. If it is then all you have to do is reload your farms and they will appear.
If your tablet is telling you invalid password then you are typing something in wrong. There is nothing in the forums that prevents any devices from logging in.
Old Sep 06 2023, 01:16 PM

When using the ingredient planner in the facility manager, the ingredients do not display correctly (I'm attaching a photo of what it looks like). In addition, I am unable to close the window after trying to display items. I have to reload the game because the window won't close. I've cleared the ft cache, cleared my computer cache, restarted my browser, all to no effect. Any suggestions?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ft20230906.jpg (83.7 KB, 10 views)
Old Sep 06 2023, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
When using the ingredient planner in the facility manager, the ingredients do not display correctly (I'm attaching a photo of what it looks like). In addition, I am unable to close the window after trying to display items. I have to reload the game because the window won't close. I've cleared the ft cache, cleared my computer cache, restarted my browser, all to no effect. Any suggestions?

Hi penguin66

I emailed the developers to let them know about this issue.

Thanks
Old Sep 06 2023, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi penguin66

I emailed the developers to let them know about this issue.

Thanks
Thanks you so much!
Old Sep 06 2023, 02:15 PM

Question Facility requirements, freezing, reloading:

The past three or four days I have been having difficulties loading the individual facility menu for goods required in the Facility Manager. I open the facility, either go to a specific item, or try to access the "menu" icon in the top right corner for the ingredients needed and get a blank page. I am trying to load the facilities to get my Utilization amount higher, and cannot access the information I need.

It looks like you are changing the format of the Facility Manager, as one instance loaded a 2-column (incomplete) listing of needs for that facility. The most recent facility I tried was the Upholstery Supplies, but the game freezes up for any that I try. ...and then I have to do a restart of the entire game.

This is frustrating, as that is how I play the game and plant my fields, as well as decide on what facilities I need and/or to bring up my utilization of the "feeder" facility. I can understand the constant changing of the game, but it would be nice to know in advance of a major change!
Old Sep 06 2023, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fkirby3 View Post
The past three or four days I have been having difficulties loading the individual facility menu for goods required in the Facility Manager. I open the facility, either go to a specific item, or try to access the "menu" icon in the top right corner for the ingredients needed and get a blank page. I am trying to load the facilities to get my Utilization amount higher, and cannot access the information I need.

It looks like you are changing the format of the Facility Manager, as one instance loaded a 2-column (incomplete) listing of needs for that facility. The most recent facility I tried was the Upholstery Supplies, but the game freezes up for any that I try. ...and then I have to do a restart of the entire game.

This is frustrating, as that is how I play the game and plant my fields, as well as decide on what facilities I need and/or to bring up my utilization of the "feeder" facility. I can understand the constant changing of the game, but it would be nice to know in advance of a major change!

Hi fkirby3

I moved your post to the thread about Display issues.

We have emailed developers about this problem, please be patient while they check and fix it.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide