Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 03 2021, 01:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
OK Taz... I think that worked! I am pretty klutzy with instructions, but thanks for helping me. Went to two other farms and those things are like the plague... they are everywhere now. UGH
Hi dorissau,

Taz is not available at the moment. Thank you for the picture, I've reduced it to a better size suited for the forum.

Ok you have several problems. I'm only looking at Farm 6 at this time. I strongly suggest you only work at correcting one farm and see what kind of problems you run into, if any, before you decide to try and correct any other issues on other farms.

Those plots hanging off the off the bottom edges of the farm shouldn't be there at all. Do you recall when that happened? Those must be deleted. That's the least thing you can do on that farm and the the first thing you need to try before we can suggest anything else because if you can't get rid of those it makes a difference on what we can suggest next. Try the yellow bulldozer and see if you can get rid of just the ones hanging off the bottom of the edges of the farm.

The plots in the middle that you can't plant may be corrupted and that can happen due to the layering you have done on that farm. Try just deleting the extra ones off the bottom edges, refresh the farm and see if that corrects the problem with planting the ones that are on the farm.

Please be aware that should you decide to delete any of the layered plots that you can't plant to try and get rid of them, not all methods of layering are working so you may not be able to replace them and then you would have blank spots where ground cover would show through.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 03 2021, 02:18 PM

Thanks for suggestions, Tiger. This has been going on for a month... the plots off the main farm cannot be deleted nor will the ones in the middle delete. I did clean cache and clean memcache. none works. If I refresh the farm, the spots won't show until I clear the crop or just hide everything. After I posted as Taz asked me to do, a few of my neighbors have said they are experiencing the same thing. I am trying hard to just ignore those blasted things. Oh, and they are also on my quest farm that is NOT layered nor has it ever been!
Old Jun 03 2021, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Thanks for suggestions, Tiger. This has been going on for a month... the plots off the main farm cannot be deleted nor will the ones in the middle delete. I did clean cache and clean memcache. none works. If I refresh the farm, the spots won't show until I clear the crop or just hide everything. After I posted as Taz asked me to do, a few of my neighbors have said they are experiencing the same thing. I am trying hard to just ignore those blasted things. Oh, and they are also on my quest farm that is NOT layered nor has it ever been!
Hi dorissau

Tiger is not available at this time.

Im sorry you are having this problems but as you were not able to delete the plots hanging outside your farm, it is better to contact Support and let them check your farms.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

If your neighbors are having the same problem, please ask them to post on the forum so we can check the farms and try to help them.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 03 2021 at 02:34 PM.
Old Jun 08 2021, 08:16 AM

Default Can not harvest ready trees.

This function keeps going out for me. It stays out for days.
I am able to chop those specific trees but just can not harvest those trees that are ready to harvest.
Please help. Is there something I can do to get this working for me?
I work on quests every day & usually there is one tree to harvest so I am not getting my quests done because of this tree issue.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Old Jun 08 2021, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Shear View Post
This function keeps going out for me. It stays out for days.
I am able to chop those specific trees but just can not harvest those trees that are ready to harvest.
Please help. Is there something I can do to get this working for me?
I work on quests every day & usually there is one tree to harvest so I am not getting my quests done because of this tree issue.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Hi Douglas Shear,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvesting.
As you do not own any of the tree shaker tools, you have to use the scythe to harvest them. It it will not highlight the tree you are trying to harvest, try refreshing the farm and see if it will highlight after that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2021, 07:20 AM

I can't harvest my ready trees. I can chop those that need to be chopped but just can't do the harvesting ones. This function stays off for days, then comes back on, all of a sudden. Now it is off again. This function stopped Sun morning this time, it is Wed. a.m. now. Thank you for any help you can give me. I work on regular quests every day. Not being able to harvest ready trees is keeping me from getting these quests. ~Cynthia~
Old Jun 09 2021, 07:23 AM

I was told to refresh. How do I do that. Have never done that before. I am using the scythe to try to harvest trees. I do not have any tree shaker tools. ~Cynthia~

Last edited by Douglas Shear; Jun 09 2021 at 08:40 AM.
Old Jun 09 2021, 08:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I can't harvest my ready trees. I can chop those that need to be chopped but just can't do the harvesting ones. This function stays off for days, then comes back on, all of a sudden. Now it is off again. This function stopped Sun morning this time, it is Wed. a.m. now. Thank you for any help you can give me. I work on regular quests every day. Not being able to harvest ready trees is keeping me from getting these quests. ~Cynthia~
Quote:
I was told by someone to refresh. How do I do that. Have never done that before.
Hi Douglas Shear,

Are you using the single harvest tool to harvest your trees with crops not showing? If you are there is a bug with that at the moment which is being fixed. All you need to do for now, is show your crops as well as your trees and then the harvest trees will show up so you can harvest them.

For future reference, when someone asks you to try refreshing the farm that you are on, look in the green grid top left of your game screen. The farm you are on will have a yellow background. All you do to refresh that farm is click on that yellow rectangle and the farm will refresh.

In this example this farmer has 32 farms and the one that they are on is farm 1 in the grid which is yellow:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 09 2021 at 08:32 AM.
Old Jun 10 2021, 04:23 PM

ID 656861489 - time remaining on crops not necessarily calculated correctly
- 12:39 EST June 10th, I had a Blueberry crop planted with approximately 21 hours left showing until they're ready to harvest
- 5:10pm EST, my Blueberry crop shows 14.7 hours left showing until they're ready to harvest
- so approximately 17 hours after my first status above, the crops show as having grown for approximately 6-7 hours (21 hours - 14.7 hours).
Old Jun 10 2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephent1 View Post
ID 656861489 - time remaining on crops not necessarily calculated correctly
- 12:39 EST June 10th, I had a Blueberry crop planted with approximately 21 hours left showing until they're ready to harvest
- 5:10pm EST, my Blueberry crop shows 14.7 hours left showing until they're ready to harvest
- so approximately 17 hours after my first status above, the crops show as having grown for approximately 6-7 hours (21 hours - 14.7 hours).
Hi Stephent1

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding and Harvesting.

You posted 12:39 EST June 10th, is this time AM or PM, if it is PM then there is no issues with the growing times.

Also I visited some of your farms and for example from farm 5 to farm 12 you have different 3 days crops planted. All of them are showing the same time as the blueberries to be ready to be harvested.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding