Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 19 2023, 03:17 AM

Default Notification of belts and bonuses

Hi, I don't seem to be getting any notification when I have reached a belt dan. I used to and then I could claim a bonus. Even though I have purchased new facilities and post twice a day it's not happening I looked at my belt dans this morning and there was one there I could claim. If I hadn't looked I would not have known. I must have missed out and a lot because I haven't received any notification of dans for months. Thanks
Old Apr 19 2023, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I don't seem to be getting any notification when I have reached a belt dan. I used to and then I could claim a bonus. Even though I have purchased new facilities and post twice a day it's not happening I looked at my belt dans this morning and there was one there I could claim. If I hadn't looked I would not have known. I must have missed out and a lot because I haven't received any notification of dans for months. Thanks
Hi Vivienne57,

I've not had any problems getting the bonus popup. The various popups and notifications in game can't always be instant as that would cause a slow down in the game.
If someone was doing something fast in the game that would earn more than one bonus in a short space of time, no matter what type of thing they were for (products, crops, trees etc) then it won't show a popup for every single one of them.

The best way to make sure you are getting a bonus if it's one that's very important to you, is to check how many you need to reach that next bonus and only start enough to get just over that amount then stop and wait and see if the popup shows up. If it doesn't start a few more batches rather than start all of them.

Things like using Start All in the Facility Manager, harvesting a crop that has a bonus to earn very fast can prevent all of the popups showing up. So if you like to work very fast, bought a new facility and expect to be earning bonuses then it's worth you also checking the belt manger perhaps once or twice a day as you have 12 hours to post them before they expire.

If you are seeing other popups in the game, then there's not likely to be a problem with blocked cookies or popups causing it. If you're not already doing so, also make sure you are keeping up to date with computer updates, browser updates and browser clearing as not doing those could cause various issues in the game.

If it's a particular facility you are having problems with and when you start enough batches to reach or get just over the next belt/dan and then the popup doesn't show up at all, that's something you could report to support to look into about which facility or product(s) has the issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 20 2023, 07:00 PM

hi,, in all the years i have been playing farm town my bonuses go onto (group name removed), immediatly, but in the last couple of days they have to be approved by the admin,,, why is this? it can take up to 10 hours to be approved so i am losing alot of bonuses ,, thanks for your advice

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 20 2023 at 07:29 PM.
Old Apr 20 2023, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by francescarw View Post
hi,, in all the years i have been playing farm town my bonuses go onto (group name removed), immediatly, but in the last couple of days they have to be approved by the admin,,, why is this? it can take up to 10 hours to be approved so i am losing alot of bonuses ,, thanks for your advice
Hi francescarw,
That you will have to ask the group administrators. The game has nothing to do with those groups. Those groups are not owned or run by Slashkey.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 20 2023 at 07:28 PM.
Old Apr 21 2023, 07:21 AM

thankyou for your help
Old Apr 29 2023, 12:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

when posting bonuses they post on my wall but are still registered to be claimed, I have one that that I have already claimed the black belt and 1st dan but in the facility is still says 10 more to claim the brown belt (tripe soup in the romanian restaurant)

user ID 727691242
Old Apr 29 2023, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
when posting bonuses they post on my wall but are still registered to be claimed, I have one that that I have already claimed the black belt and 1st dan but in the facility is still says 10 more to claim the brown belt (tripe soup in the romanian restaurant)

user ID 727691242
Hi Keef

I moved your post to the thread about Belts/Dans.

Please repost this to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 03 2023, 07:59 AM

Default is there a list

is there a list of the facilities that have not had the belts and dans released yet
Old Jun 03 2023, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
is there a list of the facilities that have not had the belts and dans released yet
Hi JNelson

No, there isn't that kind of list.
Old Jun 03 2023, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

No, there isn't that kind of list.
is there any way to know,, if a particular facility hasn't had them enabled yet,

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans