Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 06 2022, 08:00 AM

Default storing my harvest

i have harvested at least 14 farms worth of DILL and my storage shows 0 this has been going on for months. I plant according to my storage numbers so dill should be at the bottom of the list. I haven't don't fac/clients in a while so that is not the reason not did i do trains and ships
Old Jan 06 2022, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucie ke View Post
i have harvested at least 14 farms worth of DILL and my storage shows 0 this has been going on for months. I plant according to my storage numbers so dill should be at the bottom of the list. I haven't don't fac/clients in a while so that is not the reason not did i do trains and ships
Hi lucie ke

Are you selling your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) ?

Asking this, as you dont have any of the facilities which uses Dill so if you harvest it and then sell non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) Dill will be sold as there is no facility to be used in.
Old Jan 25 2022, 01:20 PM

I've had this issue in the past and it is back:
A farm has been harvested, plowed, and reseeded but the Farm Stats shows it as BOTH not harvested AND harvested but not plowed.
I've checked that farm and it IS seeded so it is the Farm Stats that are wrong.
I know it should resolve eventually.
I've cleared the memcache AND browser cache but get the same results.
Old Jan 25 2022, 02:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I've had this issue in the past and it is back:
A farm has been harvested, plowed, and reseeded but the Farm Stats shows it as BOTH not harvested AND harvested but not plowed.
I've checked that farm and it IS seeded so it is the Farm Stats that are wrong.
I know it should resolve eventually.
I've cleared the memcache AND browser cache but get the same results.
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Is this your farm 13 with the problem?
Is that the same farm you had problems with before or was that a different one?
If a super neighbour did the farms for you, did you reload the game after they told you it was completed before checking farms stats?
After doing your routine clearing did you close the browser and reopen it or did you just reload the game?

I have run a different memcache for you, please close the game if it's open in your browser, then load the game and see if farm stats has corrected for you or not.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 25 2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old Feb 03 2022, 09:27 AM

Default stuck spot

Hi, with the new update I now have a spot on the almost to the bottom of my screen where when I am doing something like harvesting, it does nothing. the tool doe snot work. If I move the field up then I can use the tool on that spot. Doesn't matter what tool it is. Moving the screen makes it work.
Old Feb 03 2022, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpyon48 View Post
Hi, with the new update I now have a spot on the almost to the bottom of my screen where when I am doing something like harvesting, it does nothing. the tool doe snot work. If I move the field up then I can use the tool on that spot. Doesn't matter what tool it is. Moving the screen makes it work.
Hi Scorpyon,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvesting as that was what you asked about for that spot.

The developers have not changed anything as far as the display of the farms, so I am not sure what exactly is happening for this.The only thing I can think of is you are trying to click too close to the neighbor/toolbar at the bottom of your farms and hitting the border around that. If moving the farm makes it work then it is not anything on the farm itself.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:22 AM

Default Plowed fields

My farms are slowing removing plowed areas. The most recent is 20. What's up with that?

Old Feb 14 2022, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padonbishop View Post
My farms are slowing removing plowed areas. The most recent is 20. What's up with that?

Hi padonbishop

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Do you mean that some areas on your farms dont show up plowed fields?

If that is the problem, then it is usually caused by the layering on those farms.

You need to delete all plowed fields on that farm and then refresh the farm. If you see more plowed fields showing up, you have to delete them and refresh the farm.

You need to do this till after refreshing the farm no more plowed fields show up.

If you have lot of flowers, trees, ponds etc on that farm then it is better to move some of them to other less worked farms.

Then you can plow the farm again.

If that is not your problem, then please let us know the farm numbers where you are having this problem so we can have a look.
Old Feb 18 2022, 11:52 AM

Recently realized two of my wife's farms (27 & 28) are not getting the fertilized bonus despite always being fertilized? She gets about half what she should when they are harvested? The crops are fully belted / danned so maybe that is the bonus she is not getting or both?

USER ID number ( 1523696796 )

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Feb 18 2022 at 12:20 PM.
Old Feb 18 2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Recently realized two of my wife's farms (27 & 28) are not getting the fertilized bonus despite always being fertilized? She gets about half what she should when they are harvested? The crops are fully belted / danned so maybe that is the bonus she is not getting or both?

USER ID number ( 1523696796 )
Hi John

She has strawberries planted on those farms which will be ready in less than 6 hours.

Tell her to open her storage and take not of the amount of strawberries she has. Please remember to not take note of the strawberries (large) as those are the ones harvested by others.

When strawberries are ready in one on the farms, then ask her to go there and open her yellow tool box and click in the Farm stats icon, it is located above the clock.

When it is open, set it to Crops, Ready, Now, Current Farm. At the botton she will see 2 options, both need to have a check mark.
Then take not of how many strawberries she should get.

After harvesting that farm, that amount should have been added to her storage total.
If not, please reload the game.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding