Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2016, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

We have gotten clarification from the developers on the clicking. It can take from 1 - 10 clicks Per container. If you have only one container in the ship, it will require from 1 to 10 clicks. If you have the ship fully loaded with 10 containers it will require from 1 to 100 clicks. It also depends on how far the ship has traveled, the exact rule is that in the first 3 ports it will require 1 click per container, on the next 3 ports, 2 clicks, therefore, on the last 3 ports of the itinerary it will require 10 clicks per container.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2016, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Oh Susan, that is sad, maybe peoples ships are stuck at ports before yours? I have had around 10 or so and more arriving daily as people are dispatching more, and from reading someones previous post re the amount of goods we get if sending 10 containers, apparently its more than the train with its fc carriages brings back, so for the expenditure of coins, and if all trains make it to 30 ports, don't laugh, the rewards are worth the effort,
I KNOW! I think it's sad, too! LOL

I've tried the signing off and signing back on again today and I've had 2 new ships in my port so maybe that's the trick. I'm really loving the ships.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 27 2016, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
We have gotten clarification from the developers on the clicking. It can take from 1 - 10 clicks Per container. If you have only one container in the ship, it will require from 1 to 10 clicks. If you have the ship fully loaded with 10 containers it will require from 1 to 100 clicks. It also depends on how far the ship has traveled, the exact rule is that in the first 3 ports it will require 1 click per container, on the next 3 ports, 2 clicks, therefore, on the last 3 ports of the itinerary it will require 10 clicks per container.
I don't think a large number of clicks is a good idea. People will get annoyed really fast with it and it's also not good for carpal tunnel types of issues. My vote is to require no more than 10 clicks.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 27 2016, 06:27 PM
Account Not Linked

A question. In a post on the forum,earlier today,Someone had a unknown in her ships log.She was told,it was probably some one she deleted,or no longer her friend. I have a unknown. She was told her ship wouldn't be able to go any further. Does that mean I should just forget my ship with a unknown.
Old Dec 27 2016, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
A question. In a post on the forum,earlier today,Someone had a unknown in her ships log.She was told,it was probably some one she deleted,or no longer her friend. I have a unknown. She was told her ship wouldn't be able to go any further. Does that mean I should just forget my ship with a unknown.
Hi Petuniaflower,
Not necessarily. They may still have you as a neighbor which will allow them to work it if they are participating. If not then you will get your ship back at the end of the 7 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2016, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Petuniaflower,
Not necessarily. They may still have you as a neighbor which will allow them to work it if they are participating. If not then you will get your ship back at the end of the 7 days.
That doesn't make me feel better ,If I deleted them means they didn't or rarely played!LOL
Old Dec 27 2016, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
That doesn't make me feel better ,If I deleted them means they didn't or rarely played!LOL
Hi Petuniaflower,
They at least opened their farm at some point recently.
Old Dec 27 2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

For users having problems with ErrorXLink, please reload the game and check if it is fixed.

If not, please run memcache and check again. Please let us know about any problem. Thanks
Mine is fixed thank you very much,,,Farmers please note it may take a while for your farm to load... mine took nearly 20 minutes but it was worth the wait... thank you Devs
Old Dec 27 2016, 07:36 PM

Someone has a flaw in the logic process and for once, I don’t believe it is me. Assuming the ships are working as stated then the ports visited first would be the most active players. This means they would require one click per container no move the neighbor’s ship on and they get nothing for their efforts other than being a good neighbor. The last ports could take up to 10 clicks per container and with 10 containers that means you could be clicking up to 100 times. This comes with you being a casual player, not wanting to spend your time 24/7 playing Farm Town and now you are being required to click 100 times just to be a good neighbor to someone you only accepted as a neighbor in order to get 15 more storage spaces.. Still no XPs or coins or products are awarded for your work only the knowledge that you are being good neighbor. This process needs to be run through the thought process again because it is pushing neighbors away and moving the game away from a social process.
Old Dec 27 2016, 07:55 PM

The problem I had with the "wait 24 hour before preparing another ship" pop up happening every time I opened a dispatched ship has been fixed. That part is now working as it should for me.
Closed Thread