Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 15 2014, 09:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
from now on I am accepting requests from people who DO NOT layer. I feel there is no need and it just slows the game down. God only knows what it's doing to your computer. Lost one laptop doing this game, not going to lose another. I am at the highest level, plenty of XP's by just working hard.
Hi Carolann,
I moved your post to the General Feedback on hiring as we don't have one on Neighbors. Since it was only a comment you made then itr doesn't belong in the Help and Support section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2014, 02:47 PM

I feel that people are using people to do jobs they do not want to do.. fishing, trees and flowers... they have gone so far as to say harvest and plow and when you get to there farm its one or two plots... I think XP should be given to all who work and not just for crops , that would make abuse of hiring practices go way down fast... Thank you for listening...
Old Nov 17 2014, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I am seeing a lot of the hiring is just for crops, harvesting etc. What about the ones where people hire you to work their facilities? and didn't farmtown have it's own page where you could go to find the bonuses?
Old Nov 17 2014, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtoto0433@yahoo.com View Post
I am seeing a lot of the hiring is just for crops, harvesting etc. What about the ones where people hire you to work their facilities? and didn't farmtown have it's own page where you could go to find the bonuses?
Hi txtoto,
Yes they do have. Go to the My Requests tab at top of your farm and click on Show Farm Town Wll posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2014, 10:33 AM
Account Not Linked

ok thanks, but when i go to that page from the My requests" tab, it says show wall, there are hardly ever any posts there. do i need to do something else. there are only 3 posts and they are all expired?
Old Nov 17 2014, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtoto0433@yahoo.com View Post
ok thanks, but when i go to that page from the My requests" tab, it says show wall, there are hardly ever any posts there. do i need to do something else. there are only 3 posts and they are all expired?
Hi txtoto,
That will only show posts that are on your newsfeed. If you are not seeing them in your newsfeed then need to check to make sure you haven't blocked Farm Town from your newsfeed. If it isn't blocked then you may need to do some of Facebook's surveys to try to get more Farm Town posts on your newsfeed. The way to do that is to click on the down arrow next to apost and the last item is to take a survey. This is best done from a Farm Town post, so it will pertain to those types of posts. You may have to do this several days to start getting more posts. Facebook thinks they know what we want to see on our newsfeed better than we do.
Old Nov 17 2014, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

LOL! yes fb does take that unwanted liberty. thanks i will do as you suggested. Have a good one.
Old Nov 25 2014, 09:42 PM

Default Abuse/rudeness

Just got this as I was fishing for someone. Never represented that I had a turbo. I play this game for fun and distraction. See no need for this behavior. Have been playing since top level was 36

TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: HOECOEM YU DOTNHAVE A TURBO*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: I WOULD JHAVE NEVER PICKER YU IF I KNEW*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: HELLO ARE YU STUPID OR WHAT*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: GET OUT OF HERE STUPID*
* Joining Room ...
* Entered Room.
* Connecting to town mainframe (WF3
Old Nov 25 2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Just got this as I was fishing for someone. Never represented that I had a turbo. I play this game for fun and distraction. See no need for this behavior. Have been playing since top level was 36

TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: HOECOEM YU DOTNHAVE A TURBO*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: I WOULD JHAVE NEVER PICKER YU IF I KNEW*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: HELLO ARE YU STUPID OR WHAT*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: GET OUT OF HERE STUPID*
* Joining Room ...
* Entered Room.
* Connecting to town mainframe (WF3
SusieB, I sure hope you clicked on his avatar and clicked on "Report Abuse." There is no need for that behavior! I am glad to say my worst problems with people is them just not saying Thank You when I hire them. I have met some wonderful people farming. You and I remember playing with NO tools and we worked together and chatted--became friends, even. Hope you don't encounter any more rude people. And if you'd like to fish for me, you are welcome to--few people are willing to fish. I do have a boat, but it certainly isn't the turbo. But I DO have bait!
Old Nov 25 2014, 10:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yes I can not help but smile mrschar on way back when there were not tools. I have played for a long time and many of the farmtown members that I used to chat with are still my neighbors. I met some wonderful people over time and am thankful I have not encountered any rude ones. It is even more exciting when one of those market workers you connect with and meet face to face.