Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 11 2018, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Johnson View Post
A couple of nights ago I refueled and it said if I did I would lose over 4 billion of fuel. I didn't refuel but the 4 billion did not show up. I refueled last night and used it up and the 4 billion fuel appeared and I finished the seeding using it. When I refreshed the fuel said there was only 517. I went to check the farms I seeded they were all planted so the fuel had to be there. I have been having this problem for the last few weeks and have been on here for years. I really need this checked out please as I am unable to do any work. Thank you Sharon Johnson
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
I am sorry, but I don't see anywhere in your fuel tanks or refueling where you have ever had 4 billion fuel. The message you saw may have been a warning that the maximum fuel you can have is 4 billion.

From your data all I can see is you refueled today at 12:25 AM eastern time and received 218,310 and then after that see a negative fuel amount of -128674. It looks like somehow you went past the amount of fuel you had. I also see that on the 10th you refueled at 2:29 AM and received 579,680, so I don't think you had 4 billion in fuel at any time.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if your fuel will stay correct and not go into negative numbers.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2018, 02:58 PM

Default Fuel

Not sure what the problem is with the fuel but I always had a lot to work with. My account is fairly large and I do a lot of work on it with producing and selling. It has only been lately that I have had this problem. Facilities are done daily and crops etc so I don' understand why the fuel is suddenly so little
Old Oct 11 2018, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Johnson View Post
Not sure what the problem is with the fuel but I always had a lot to work with. My account is fairly large and I do a lot of work on it with producing and selling. It has only been lately that I have had this problem. Facilities are done daily and crops etc so I don' understand why the fuel is suddenly so little
Hi Sharon,
The more work you do for others who do not let you use their fuel on their layered/stacked farms then the faster you use up your fuel. The faster you use the less you get each time you refuel because the refineries haven't had time to produce more fuel tanks.
You have only 8 oil pumps and 5 refineries. That tells me you are not producing enough crude oil to fill those 5 refineries.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi atvchick,
First about the fuel. If you have stored the gift fuel tanks then they are counted with any that you have made in the oil refinery and stored. They will only show as from gifts if you leave them in your gift box.

The Help Given is only good for that Farm Town day and only counts for when you visit their farms and use the garden hose, gloves, or rake. Once your day changes then you have to start over for those to count. Only one visit per neighbor will count for this.
Okay thanks did not know the help given is for that day only, thought it would just accumulate it
Old Oct 12 2018, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi L.A. Bob,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel as your question does not have anything to do with the current release.
I am sure there is a maximum, but we do not know what it is. I will ask the developers and post the answer back here.
Thanks Taz. I look forward to the answer!
Old Oct 12 2018, 07:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
Thanks Taz. I look forward to the answer!
Hi L.A.Bob,

Taz is not available at the moment.

The maximum, at the bottom of the fuel screen, is 4 billion.
Old Oct 12 2018, 07:58 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi L.A.Bob,

Taz is not available at the moment.

The maximum, at the bottom of the fuel screen, is 4 billion.
Thanks for the information!
Old Oct 12 2018, 02:07 PM

I worked for 3 different farmers today whose hire message said that I could use their fuel. However, I was using my fuel so I assume that they did not have any or at least not enough to complete the job. I have plenty of fuel so it was not a problem for me. But, other farmers might accept a hire offer based on the fact that they can use the employer's fuel and then not be able to finish the job or use up fuel they intended for their owwn farm. Suggestion: have a kick out message e.g. there is nothing to chop on farm #4 so that a farmer w/o enough fuel to complete the task will be required to alter their hire message.
Old Oct 12 2018, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherd1 View Post
I worked for 3 different farmers today whose hire message said that I could use their fuel. However, I was using my fuel so I assume that they did not have any or at least not enough to complete the job. I have plenty of fuel so it was not a problem for me. But, other farmers might accept a hire offer based on the fact that they can use the employer's fuel and then not be able to finish the job or use up fuel they intended for their owwn farm. Suggestion: have a kick out message e.g. there is nothing to chop on farm #4 so that a farmer w/o enough fuel to complete the task will be required to alter their hire message.
Hi cherd,
There are 2 ways that the hirer can allow you to use there fuel. One is to allow you to use their fuel first and the other is to allow you use their fuel if you run out of your own fuel. The pop up you get for the hire does not tell you which way they have selected.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Oct 12 2018, 03:55 PM

Default fuel use

Hi there is there any way the fuel set up could be changed? It really is hard when you run out, can only refill once a day especial;l;y on a big job? Why cant it be automatically filled as long as you have fuel in storage? just throwing it out there?
thank guys
by the way..fantastic job you all are doing with the game!

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter