Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 07:15 PM

Can you tell me why I cant go to where you hire people or buy more land???? I cant click on to make more fuel, or the mill, or the oil pumps..it says its coming..Thank you
Old Jan 15 2021, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannies88 View Post
Can you tell me why I cant go to where you hire people or buy more land???? I cant click on to make more fuel, or the mill, or the oil pumps..it says its coming..Thank you
Hi Grannie,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms. We do not have any timetable from the developers. You can not do those things because those functions have not been added yet. This is a limited version.

You can check the first post of this thread to see what is available. That post will be updated when any functions are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 07:46 PM

I am Sayso. My ID is 721938372. For a time I was using the old game until about a week ago. I had seen the new on but decided to play there while I could. Now I can't. At first when I start the game and it takes a minute or more before black screen shows up. Then it turns gray looking, then it's there. I can deal with that. I played for a while and I could play the Quest games, and others could work my farms and I could work on theirs. But today The only thing I can do is my own farm, and when I do the crops and trees and flowers, they are harvested but the progress bar at the top doesn't move at all. I figured that I am working for nothing. lol So I have given up until or if the game is back enough to play it and getting somewhere. This is not a certain farm it is all of them. It says, Checkpoint - DONE - Map Loaded
Old Jan 15 2021, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I am Sayso. My ID is 721938372. For a time I was using the old game until about a week ago. I had seen the new on but decided to play there while I could. Now I can't. At first when I start the game and it takes a minute or more before black screen shows up. Then it turns gray looking, then it's there. I can deal with that. I played for a while and I could play the Quest games, and others could work my farms and I could work on theirs. But today The only thing I can do is my own farm, and when I do the crops and trees and flowers, they are harvested but the progress bar at the top doesn't move at all. I figured that I am working for nothing. lol So I have given up until or if the game is back enough to play it and getting somewhere. This is not a certain farm it is all of them. It says, Checkpoint - DONE - Map Loaded
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms.
Check the total number for your experience before you start working and when you stop. You will see it is still adding the points. The leveling up is not added in yet, so you will earn the points and then when the leveling up function is added back in you will jump up to the level you should be at for the amount of experience you have and will get the farm cash for those levels added.
Please note you do not earn experience for harvesting. You only get it for plowing and replanting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:03 PM

still don't show my storage shed..so my crops are multiplying...the fishing did stop going and going but now it doesn't show anything when I fish...not sure where to go to next..have hit the yellow box several nights in a row but haven't seen any change..any advice what I should do? thank you!

Last edited by CrazyJan; Jan 15 2021 at 08:05 PM. Reason: it was something that isn't ready to use yet..but do need the storage shed for the crops
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:18 PM
Account Not Linked

user 520045647
2021-01-16 02:14:00.473 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-16 02:14:00.474 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-16 02:14:00.494 LOGSessionId: 152014
BLACK screen.. WON'T LOAD NOW!!!! Waited over 5 min. Can't do anything now. What is going on???
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
still don't show my storage shed..so my crops are multiplying...the fishing did stop going and going but now it doesn't show anything when I fish...not sure where to go to next..have hit the yellow box several nights in a row but haven't seen any change..any advice what I should do? thank you!
Hi Crazy Jan,
In your toolbar at the bottom of your farms where the toolbox and the map are, do you see anything just to the left of those? Something that looks like a grey icon with a red circle on it containing "++".

As you have turned of the animations for the work then you will not see anything floating up, but the waters should disappear after you have worked them. If they disappear or fade out then they have been done and the fish sent to your storage.
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
user 520045647
2021-01-16 02:14:00.473 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-16 02:14:00.474 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-16 02:14:00.494 LOGSessionId: 152014
BLACK screen.. WON'T LOAD NOW!!!! Waited over 5 min. Can't do anything now. What is going on???
Hi Mistybutterfly,
Were your farms loading before?
If so then please read the announcement at the top of any section of the forums for things to try.
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:22 PM

Try fishing a farm and you will see the issue.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 15 2021 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Deleted quote
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Try fishing a farm and you will see the issue.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms.

Since we don't know what you are referring to please give us some more details. If you are talking about the animations you see when fishing, please go to your preferences and uncheck the box for Show coins and exerience animations. Then close your farms and reopen them and tey fishing again.

By the way I fish my farms twice a day and have not noticed any problems with it.
Closed Thread