Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
Are they working on the x025 loading error in Facility Manager? I should have known better than to start a quest right after an update.
No idea Bonnie Jo - I still cant get into my fac manager - and now its the weekend - guess no FT unless I plant endless Acorn! I spent my coin on farm 18 so I need to fill my facilities

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Easter Items: Last Year items plus 16 New Items, 2 New Trees in the gift section and 14 in the Store.

2. More Airplanes: Regular, Propeller and Small Airplanes. We now have 4 different styles and 4 color patterns for each style for a total of 16 Airplanes. Old Farm Cash crop dusters are now much cheaper.

3. 25 New Levels (Coming in 5-10 days): 60+ items all in coins.

4. Farm 18: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 18: 18000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 15000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 16000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 17000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 2200000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 2300000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 2400000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000
30 x 30 Upgrade: 4000000000
32 x 32 Upgrade: 4000000000

5. Ultimate Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 4 days. You can now have 4 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive and another one with the Ultimate Locomotive.

6. Fishing Boat 2x2 (Coins): Fish up to 4 fish at once. This tool can’t be used when working for others.

7. Independent 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options (Coming sometime next week): The 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Flowers' options in the marketplace were replaced by individuals 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options. This provide users with more control and still you can use the Advance Multihire feature to Hire workers for multiple type of work at once.

8. Warning Message when buying duplicate tools in Store: When you try to buy a tool that is less or equally advanced to a tool that you already have in your Item Storage you will receive an extra confirmation message. For example, if you have the Tree Shaker 8 x 8 in your Item Storage and you want to buy the Tree Shaker 12 x 8 but you select the 4 x 8 or the 8 x 8 by mistake, you will receive a warning message. This will help users to not buy duplicate items by mistake.

9. Turbo Tools for Service Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Load All' button in the Facility Manager.

All facilities will be loaded in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Service Facilities in current farm will be loaded. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Service Facilities in all farms will be loaded.

10. Other Minor Bug Fixes:
- The ? sign in Facility Manager is not getting in the way anymore to access the filter options for users with high diversification rank
- Sprinklers can now be used on farms with flowers only on the area covered by the 32x32 farm expansion

11. Meal Rental Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Meal Rental Supplies.

Chafer
Display Basket Rack (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Chocolate Fountain
Hairnet (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar

12. Event Catering Services (FC): Provides Event Catering Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Punch Bowl
Multiflowers Bouquet
Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar
Pear Slices
Yellowtail Sushi
Garden Salad
Sesame Chicken
Grilled Steak
Bacon Wrapped Trout
Almond Crusted Chicken
Surf and Turf

Enjoy!

--Raul
My sprinkler to advance crops, trees and flowers is GONE! Please help! What do I do?
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances Farm View Post
My sprinkler to advance crops, trees and flowers is GONE! Please help! What do I do?
Try the work arounds in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:30 PM

ty for the info on all my issues
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:32 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
If you take it out of storage and put it on the farm, it works. It appears that the 2 sprinklers are on top of each other in the tool box and the brown sprinkler takes precedence.
Thank you! I will try taking out of storage~
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:32 PM

How many experience points are needed to move up one level? Say, from level 400 to level 401.

Thank you.
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
Are they working on the x025 loading error in Facility Manager? I should have known better than to start a quest right after an update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
No idea Bonnie Jo - I still cant get into my fac manager - and now its the weekend - guess no FT unless I plant endless Acorn! I spent my coin on farm 18 so I need to fill my facilities
Hi,

I'm not getting any X025 error. Is this when you open the quest manager or the facility manager, is it happening in all browsers? What have you tried to correct it. Tried clearing the FT memcache?

What FT server are you on?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 22 2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
How many experience points are needed to move up one level? Say, from level 400 to level 401.

Thank you.
Hi, We don't know yet, as there isn't a level 401.... not until they are released at any rate.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 22 2013, 05:37 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Thank you Tony
Thank you! Appreciate all you do! I am also addicted!
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
For everyone that is having a problem with their highest sprinkler in the extended toolbox.

Try this for a workaround until they get them separated.

When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.
yep that does seem to work. The little title box seems to get in the way a bit but if you pay close enough attention it does work.