Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2012, 09:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I use the" building with a tower" and it looks better as a train station I think! Love the new update, thanks Raul and team!!!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdoda4438@comcast.net View Post
I use the" building with a tower" and it looks better as a train station I think! Love the new update, thanks Raul and team!!!!
Oh yes it does - thank you

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 10 2012, 06:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Apparently something about that new addition today has caused a glitch with opening facilities and such. Severe slow down on everything and getting a connection time out error alot. Ive done all the suggestions so hoping it clears up later .
Old Jul 10 2012, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the alternate views of the other passenger trains, can't wait til the next release for the alternate view of the Freight Trains.
Old Jul 11 2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Thank you for the alternate views of the other passenger trains, can't wait til the next release for the alternate view of the Freight Trains.
Yes thank-you - still would like an extra view of the tracks though so they go diagonal across our farms.

Old Jul 11 2012, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Thanks to the Devs for all their hard work.

Just a few comments

I am one that does not like how the train 'fades' when it is traveling...can we find another way to show it is enroute somewhere? It would be really cool if it actually traveled down a track which would show how far it has to go...but that might be too much to ask.

I would like some way to tell me when it will be back (some kind of percent thing like the barns)

Is there a possibility that the devs might make a modification in the trains so that we do not have to buy EVERYTHING. Like the semi trucks, we can indicate what we want or need w/o having to pay for everything to be produced. Example, I bot the one car just for the canvas... I don't want to have to spend my coins to pay for the stuff I don't need.

I have other concerns, but try to adapt to various quirks in hopes that one day things will smooth out and/or be corrected. Just wanted to make a few comments as they deal with the newest creations.

Thanks again
Yes we need tick boxes for each box car so we can select which items we want like the mines for example

Old Jul 11 2012, 05:38 AM

I appreciate all your hard work. Every upgrade is an adventure! I LOVE the trains, I was raised on the railroad in Colorado. A siding switch would be nice, to enable a train yard of multiple trains. Also a asphalt/track crossing! I love the ability to rotate the train cars, NICE. THANK YOU!!!
Old Jul 11 2012, 01:46 PM

I'm so excited to hear there will be real people in Farm Town. Are they going to be walking around like those ones in the CityVille? Or are they going to be stationary people....like we place them to the spots where we want them to be. Either way it is good to know that our farms will look more real with the people. I can hardly wait. I hope we can have the people much sooner. LOL!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 11 2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I'm so excited to hear there will be real people in Farm Town. Are they going to be walking around like those ones in the CityVille? Or are they going to be stationary people....like we place them to the spots where we want them to be. Either way it is good to know that our farms will look more real with the people. I can hardly wait. I hope we can have the people much sooner. LOL!!!

Sandie Angel
Actually the notice of the people said they are coming but will not be animated.

Real people decorations (non animated) coming in the next release.
Old Jul 11 2012, 04:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Having trouble working neighbors facilities. Buildings or facilities won't load

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread