Old Sep 03 2010, 02:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
I have found that also. You cannot invite your neighbors to work at the mine. I hope that till be fixed.

You devs cannot please everyone and always give us something to expand our experience. Thank you
The mine is not designed to be worked in by your neighbors. It functions just like the fish farm, the semi-truck, and the oil derricks. You place your order for supplies and then have to wait for them.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2010, 02:55 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i have a neighbor that has her trees layered on top of some fields... since the updates ok some of the crops under the trees are harvested and then reappear when she refreshes..... does anyone have this happening... i don't have trees on top of fields well i did at one time but before the updates i had changed that......
It sounds to me like your friend may have some corrupt data in her game. I ran into this issue after one of the previous updates and it took a few days and a lot of work to fix but if that is the case they are going to want to start correcting it fast because the longer it stays bad the more it can mess up. Of course I would suggest that they do all the normal things that are usually suggested to correct issues as well. Make sure that the flash player is current, empty the computer cache, and the Adobe cache, as well as possibly increasing the amount of storage space that Adobe is allowed on the computer. If your friend is also planting layers of crops that could also be part of the problem. It may be that the layers have gotten locked somehow and they may just have to delete, save, refresh, over and over until they finally stay gone. Try using all off the different methods for deleting as well and see if using any one particular method works when the others won't. If all of these things fail to correct the issue, then your friend needs to get in touch with one of the mods so that they can go visit your friends farm and check to see if the data is corrupt.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 03:02 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohrtsidecats View Post
A couple of things, first thanks for the new upgrades!

I accidentally purchased the pasta restaurant last night. I was looking at the new facilities & clicked on the question mark and the next thing I new I had the pasta restaurant. The problem was I was not on a farm that I had room for it. It would not let me place it on the farm for lack of room. I finally had to click on the walk icon, I made room for it but it wasn't in my storage. It is missing. I have purchased facilities before that were bigger than the space I had for them, but they always were put in my storage before. I wouldn't say anything if it wasn't farm cash spent.

I am not sure if this is because of the upgrade or some other problem. Any way Thanks for your help & the great upgrades!

Ask one of the mods to come visit your farm. They should be able to tell you if the farm cash was actually deducted and if the building is on your farm someplace. Before they can come to your farm you will have to provide a manual link to your farm. Directions for doing that can be found through the link at the bottom of this post. I would also suggest that you either send the request to one of the mods in a private message through the forum or post your request for help in the help and support section of the forum. Good luck!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 03:04 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
you know what i just thought of.. it's September.... hmmm time to start decorating for Halloween yehaw............
OH GOODY, GOODY, GOODY! I missed last Halloween and it is my favorite holiday of all!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 03:07 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jan View Post
Love the new flowers and other updates, but I NEED new clothes and shoes..please please please!!!
Then it might be more cost effective if you try some of the free offers and surveys to earn the farm cash. Then you can buy new clothes and shoes and still get the stuff you want for your farm.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 03:13 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownNewbie View Post
Glad you all like the new flowers. Some are nicely done.

I designed a petunia clump and submitted it back in June, and Raul said it was accepted and asked for more flowers from me. I designed a dahlia clump and sent it for approval, but never heard another word, not even a "not suitable" which would have been fine: I illustrate for a living and can take it.

But, these items take a lot of time - a flower has to be painted in six stages.
I did write to Raul three times asking if they were going to use my two designs. They paid FC for the first one, but not the second as promised.

I wish I knew what happened, but give up. This is no way to treat a paying customer - I do buy FC. Not anymore, for this game anyway.

Ya'll enjoy the new designs. I do hope the artists got their fake money for them.
If the second designs were not selected then it makes sense that no FC was awarded for it. I think that the post about designs for new items said that the only people that would be notified about a design choice was those that they decided to use. I am not saying that it is right that no answer was received but maybe that is the idea they are working off of. Looking forward to seeing the Petunias, I can't seem to get enough of the pretty flowers.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 03:20 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Just have 100 pigs on 2 farms and you will have fertilizer comming out your ears.
I have 3 full stys and poopy is running out of my ears and the spreader!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 03:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Anyone know where the diamonds from the mine are kept?

can't find mine.
Mine are in my mine at this point. After that I would assume that they go to your storage after you collect them from the mine. If you find out that they in fact go someplace else please let me know so that I don't have a heart attack when my diamonds are not where I think they should be.

Maybe they were stolen by the same rotten people that killed off Sherman! The FT Police really need to start an undercover op to see what is running amok in FT!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 04:10 AM

Smile Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jan
Love the new flowers and other updates, but I NEED new clothes and shoes..please please please!!!
Then it might be more cost effective if you try some of the free offers and surveys to earn the farm cash. Then you can buy new clothes and shoes and still get the stuff you want for your farm.
I think Miss Jan was talking about needing a change of clothes and shoes for her avatar! LOL That is something many people have asked for in the past, and is one of the few things that has never been addressed by the developers. It would be so nice to be able to see people in different clothing, rather than having everyone - even of both sexes - in the exact same clothing/colors! I hope the developers will eventually add this to a future update.

BTW - I LOVE the new updates and can't wait for new levels and especially for new farm(s)!!!!

I know at least one person mentioned this, but I am having a problem with planting since the upgrade. It may let me plant some fields and then suddenly won't let me plant any more! VERY frustrating! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Last edited by ArtsyLady; Sep 03 2010 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Left out something I wanted to say
Old Sep 03 2010, 04:20 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtsyLady View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jan

I think Miss Jan was talking about needing a change of clothes and shoes for her avatar! LOL That is something many people have asked for in the past, and is one of the few things that has never been addressed by the developers. It would be so nice to be able to see people in different clothing, rather than having everyone - even of both sexes - in the exact same clothing/colors! I hope the developers will eventually add this to a future update.

BTW - I LOVE the new updates and can't wait for new levels and especially for new farm(s)!!!!

I know at least one person mentioned this, but I am having a problem with planting since the upgrade. It may let me plant some fields and then suddenly won't let me plant any more! VERY frustrating! Hope it gets fixed soon!
OMG! Ok that is it, it is time for this farmer to head to bed, I cannot believe I missed something so clearly obvious! No more driving all day after farming all night and then trying to farm all night after driving all day!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread