Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 28 2010, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcint View Post
In the "Juice Factory" we can produce Cranberry Juice but here lies the problem... have you ever seen a 'cranberry tree'? No, cranberries are grown on the ground hence we should have cranberry seeds available not cranberry trees. Help us out guys.........
Thanks,
Puzzled in the Pacific NW
Actually there are such things as cranberry trees, actually more like a low level shrub which can grow tall - Viburnum opulus.
But yes, most people when thinking of cranberries think of the bog method of farming them where they are low lying to the ground and flooded.
Old Apr 28 2010, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

How much longer for the new facilities and new levels?
Old Apr 28 2010, 08:30 AM

IHow about a slaughtering shed: chickens, pigs, cows, ...etc.
...Pizza with llama meat! LOL
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Default how about ADDING

How about adding some birds for the trees and some more flowers pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:24 AM

hi i have 12 out of 42 neighbors in the high xp 80's so I started a 80's club they are all Great they love the game and help the new ones that come in, and answer many questions. they are skilled and kind. I learned form 2or 3 of them. soo now we are in a friendly competition to see who gets the highest xp 80 of the day. We have a afternoon neighborhood party where we come to one off the big 3 filed farms and race to clear and plow. laugh and chat. I gave out a Tag to all the 80xp's and posted it on my profile. Its been fun for all. one of my neighbors not only in the the 80s but has the last trophy as well! that well get a special tag
and posted. p.s. is their away to move cows from lot to lot they really made loading my page Slow! lol you for you help 8*)
Old Apr 28 2010, 12:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When are the new facilities coming you said last week and here it is the middle of next week, do not want to buy the truck until I see what the new facilities will be

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2010, 02:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
hi i have 12 out of 42 neighbors in the high xp 80's so I started a 80's club they are all Great they love the game and help the new ones that come in, and answer many questions. they are skilled and kind. I learned form 2or 3 of them. soo now we are in a friendly competition to see who gets the highest xp 80 of the day. We have a afternoon neighborhood party where we come to one off the big 3 filed farms and race to clear and plow. laugh and chat. I gave out a Tag to all the 80xp's and posted it on my profile. Its been fun for all. one of my neighbors not only in the the 80s but has the last trophy as well! that well get a special tag
and posted. p.s. is their away to move cows from lot to lot they really made loading my page Slow! lol you for you help 8*)
Nope. You can't moooooooove the cows from farm to farm. Or other animals. Your group sounds good, I'd join but apparently I'm a level 1 *choke*

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2010, 02:43 PM
Account Not Linked

i have just swtched on and have lost all my mill. ice cream.pizza sugar dairy cowshed and hen shed and wool it cost me a lot of time and coins to get this far so apart from losing neighbours I am losing buildings now how long will it before I am back to square one please give me my things back please please please
Old Apr 28 2010, 03:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baberuth View Post
i have just swtched on and have lost all my mill. ice cream.pizza sugar dairy cowshed and hen shed and wool it cost me a lot of time and coins to get this far so apart from losing neighbours I am losing buildings now how long will it before I am back to square one please give me my things back please please please
Go to the wrench and make sure you have show buildings checked. As for the neighbors that was caused by a facebook problem which has been fix but the only way to get the neighbors back is to reinvite them to be your neighbor.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 28 2010, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baberuth View Post
It's the crappy game server.
Read the words as your game loads and see how many
"loading ???? (retry: 3)" you get?
hell i cant even get the grass to load right today.
The lousy server has pretty much kept me from being willing to play FT in over 4 days except to gift....
Closed Thread