Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2018, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi2015 View Post
No players, not full screen, Chrome and Puffin.
New problem Unable to send gifts - the screen quickly closes in from both sides closing out the gifting screen before I can even choose a farmer category.
I am doing all the farming myself (losing large amts of my profit.)
All the above occur on my PC as well as my iPad.
Thanks for helping
Hi Kiwi,
What language do you think you have it set to? We looked at your data and the language is set to cy-GB (Welsh). I am sure there aren't many players using that. You need to change your language to English (UK) or English (US).

For the gift sending and train boosting, the problem with the window shrinking when both gifting and train boosting is a Facebook issue affecting other apps as well as Farm Town. Facebook are aware of the problem and are working on it. We will have to wait for them to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2018, 10:31 PM

Default query about ingame message box

Hi,
just wondering if there is a glitch with the message box... my message box says I have messages waiting but I can't seem to open the box. It starts to load and then drops out... I cant receive messages. It has only just happened...
Can you provide some wisdom or insight into what is going on please :-)

Cheers
Old Sep 22 2018, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kella View Post
Hi,
just wondering if there is a glitch with the message box... my message box says I have messages waiting but I can't seem to open the box. It starts to load and then drops out... I cant receive messages. It has only just happened...
Can you provide some wisdom or insight into what is going on please :-)

Cheers
Hi Kella,
I moved your post toi the subject thread about the in game messages.

Are you seeing the pictures for your neighbors in the neighbor bar or seeing the blank picture for them? If they are blank then the game hasn't finished loading and the messages will not open.
If you are seeing their pictures and still can't open the messages, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2018, 10:57 PM

thanks so much that helped,
I had done the browser but hadnt considered the memcache... must remember the memcache

THANK YOU :-)
Old Oct 18 2018, 01:28 AM

Default can't type

I can not type responses on my farm, like thanking folks. and in the marketplace I can not type anything at all, (say anything)
Old Oct 18 2018, 03:20 AM

I can't add friends that are already my friends on facebook!! This has been this way since I have been playing! It is a pain in the butt to get friends WHY??????? AND my chat works when it wants to work. Sometimes I can't see what I am typing and other it want type at all and sometimes it works!!!
Old Oct 18 2018, 05:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgirl40 View Post
I can not type responses on my farm, like thanking folks. and in the marketplace I can not type anything at all, (say anything)
Hi jgirl40,

Make sure you are not in full screen when trying to chat as the keyboard will not work in full screen.

Also check your language in your settings and make sure it has not changed. Even if it hasn't try changing it and then change it back.
Old Oct 18 2018, 06:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannona View Post
I can't add friends that are already my friends on facebook!! This has been this way since I have been playing! It is a pain in the butt to get friends WHY??????? AND my chat works when it wants to work. Sometimes I can't see what I am typing and other it want type at all and sometimes it works!!!
Hi Shannoa,

Are you trying to add them as neighbours? Are they not showing up in your neighbours tab for you to add them? How many neighbours do you have? If you have over 80 you may have reached your limit for that.

For your chat issue , make sure you are not in full screen when trying to chat as the keyboard will not work in full screen.

Also check your language in your settings and make sure it has not changed. Even if it hasn't try changing it and then change it back.
Old Oct 27 2018, 01:56 PM

I haven't used my chat in awhile so I am not sure when it started but I can't use it now at all...is that a problem with this release or is it something else...I know it was working before the shrinking problem
Old Oct 27 2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan tanner View Post
I haven't used my chat in awhile so I am not sure when it started but I can't use it now at all...is that a problem with this release or is it something else...I know it was working before the shrinking problem
Hi jan tanner

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are you having problems with the game chat window or with Facebook chat?

What happens when you try to use it?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't hire from farm, can't see anyone on farm, change language, market place