Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2018, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_73 View Post
I have been having the same problem for some time now. I have crops that are missing from my storage, and it is always the same ones.. Thyme, Saffron, Kidney Beans & Mustard. I have contacted support and received a patronizing response of " make sure you aren't selling them". I have been playing this game for 8+ years and am really disappointed with the lack of response, as well as this ongoing problem. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done.. Thanks
Hi Dano,
I answered you last time you posted about this. When your storage is full then one of two things can happen. Either crops you have just harvested will not get added to your storage or crops you had in storage suddenly disappear.

You need to regularly sell off your non-ingredients using the Non-ingredients (for me) filter to keep the storage below your maximum. As you just sold those yesterday then you should be ok for a time.

Additionally you need to sell part of some of the items you have a large amount as that will help too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2018, 11:39 PM

Question Purple tool

As purple tool released and I have had problems in past with things going missing and disappearing, with this tool does this mean we can layer a lot? Or does it still have its weight limits?
Old Oct 17 2018, 11:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
As purple tool released and I have had problems in past with things going missing and disappearing, with this tool does this mean we can layer a lot? Or does it still have its weight limits?
Hi Texans,
The addition of this tool does not change anything except how you can get items placed on the farm. It makes it easier to buy multiple items from the store or move them from storage or move them around the farm (as the green hand does).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2018, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I sold off all my non ingredients within the last few days, so that is still not the problem.
Hi Dano,
You did sell them off in the last couple days, but that will not bring back what you were already missing. There isn't any way for those to be restored. You need to watch your storage now to see if those items you were missing build back up as you harvest.

You need to regularly sell off the non-ingredients. I suggest selling those at least once a week. According to your data before you sold them off on the 16th you had not sold them for over a month.

I also suggested look to see what you have the most of in your storage and see if there are some that you can sell off half of to make more room in your storage. Storage has a limit on how much you can store. We can't tell you exactly what that limit is because there are several variables that determine the maximum.
Old Oct 18 2018, 11:19 PM

Is there any particular reason that it would be the same items that disappear each time?
Old Oct 18 2018, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Is there any particular reason that it would be the same items that disappear each time?
Hi Dano,
Not that I know of but as it may have been just not storing those as you planted them because of no room, then yes it could be the same ones depending on what you are planting. It would stay with the same items because it can't add any more different products. You need to plant those items and watch your storage to see if they are being stored when you harvest them.
Old Oct 18 2018, 11:39 PM

The only time I ever plant these crops is when they go missing from storage
Old Oct 18 2018, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The only time I ever plant these crops is when they go missing from storage
Hi Dano,
Since you only have kidney beans (57,508) of the 4 crops in your storage then I would say you need to plant the mustard, saffron, and thyme. That way you can see if they go into your storage. As I said what has nbeen lost we have no way to restore those.
Old Oct 24 2018, 07:31 PM

Default Missing Trees

My trees are missing...all of them. Everything else is showing.
Old Oct 24 2018, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Murphy View Post
My trees are missing...all of them. Everything else is showing.
Hi Emily,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject about missing items as this has nothing to do with the current release.
First make sure you have the Show Trees checked in your preferences. If you do then please try clearing your browser cache using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
facilities gone, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing seeds, missing tools, missing trees, vanished