Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2018, 05:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1954 View Post
Hi there is there any way the fuel set up could be changed? It really is hard when you run out, can only refill once a day especial;l;y on a big job? Why cant it be automatically filled as long as you have fuel in storage? just throwing it out there?
thank guys
by the way..fantastic job you all are doing with the game!
Hi Tink,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
If you want to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2018, 09:14 PM

Default Sprinkler does not show as owned

When I am hired to work on a farm and I need or want to water the flowers,
I get a pop up that says I have to have the red sprinkler. I do have it. Why can't I use it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Have it.jpg (19.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png sprinkler.PNG (19.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Why not.jpg (3.3 KB, 1 views)
Old Oct 13 2018, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druzela View Post
When I am hired to work on a farm and I need or want to water the flowers,
I get a pop up that says I have to have the red sprinkler. I do have it. Why can't I use it?
Hi Druzela,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Tools.
You need to use the brown sprinkler for watering flowers when you are hired. You can not use the red sprinkler on others farms. The only time you can use a red or higher sprinkler is if you are a super neighbor and the owner of the farms owns the sprinkler.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2018, 11:01 PM

Then, maybe, the pop-up should be changed to say that. The pop-up shows the red one. js
Old Oct 13 2018, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druzela View Post
Then, maybe, the pop-up should be changed to say that. The pop-up shows the red one. js
Hi Druzela,
I can only suggest that you post that in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. The moderators here are not the developers or employees of Slashkey, so we can't make changes.
Old Oct 17 2018, 10:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I just purchased the purple edit tool to move a bakery from my storage back to farm 2. I tried several farms but this tool does not work. what am I doing wrong? Says "couldn't move item from storage to farm, please try later"

Daveb,
Old Oct 17 2018, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I just purchased the purple edit tool to move a bakery from my storage back to farm 2. I tried several farms but this tool does not work. what am I doing wrong? Says "couldn't move item from storage to farm, please try later"

Daveb,
Hi daveb,
I just tried it and it worked fine for me. Did you click on the tool and then choose "Use items from your storage"? Then select the item you want to place.

If you did then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 17 2018, 11:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I did as you said and I got it to work over crops but not over trees! I have some farms that are covered with trees, is this suppose to work over trees as well?

daveb
Old Oct 17 2018, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I did as you said and I got it to work over crops but not over trees! I have some farms that are covered with trees, is this suppose to work over trees as well?

daveb
Hi daveb,
As you probably have your trees set up as blocks where the trees are right next to each other then there aren't any clear spots for you to set anything down. Crop fields cover 4 spaces, but only attach to 1 of the 4, so that is why you could set it down over those.
Old Oct 18 2018, 04:45 PM

I cannot get the purple hand to show up to move it to the shortcut area in the lower right of the screen. Here is what I get each time I click on the hand.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klusuzb620...22.30.png?dl=0

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter, tree