Old Sep 03 2016, 10:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default new facilities

Hi I have bought the coins facilities but it dosent produce any products
Old Sep 03 2016, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Hi bjyhey,
We have checked this and can not duplicate it. Have even run memcache and still they are staying loaded. Please keep in mind that 2 out of the 3 are service facilities and you need to have the products from the factories in storage in order to load those services.
For finding them in the facility manager make sure you have the Funnel filter set to All farms/All facilities/and services checked too.
Try using the search in facility manager for restaurant supplies and see if it shows up.
I've done all that, restarted and memcached many times and they don't show up anywhere. The appliance service center should have items in it...it doesn't and the restaurant supplies factory has been loaded several times and it has nothing in it. The funnel shows all facilities and all service facilities showing. Please fix this!!!
Old Sep 03 2016, 10:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i bought the new flower harvester and tree shacker at 50 farm cash a piece, didnt get them, can you see what the deal is, thanks

they dissapeared again, dont show up on the thing a bob, had them and now they are gone again
Old Sep 03 2016, 10:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Guys you need to fix the new tools, it shows a square but it goes wherever it wants and its not doing the job.. went back to the yellow tree shaker, please tell me that is quick fix, love to do more trees in less time but its taking about 4 clicks on the new ones... thanks
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:11 AM

Just spent $50.00 for the new great new tree shaker that does not work. It is all over the place and had to go back to using the yellow one. I hope they fix this soon.
The square was off my fields into green space and could not get it centered and then it would only harvest a select few and left my field a mess.
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:13 AM

I've just used the new tree and flower harvesters on my farms and don't care for them at all. I only have two farms that are wall to wall where there might be a benefit. However, on all of my other farms, it's taking two to three times longer to do! Going back to my old tools and hoping something will change with the new ones or I'll have spent a lot of FC on items which do not make the game easier...
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
they dissapeared again, dont show up on the thing a bob, had them and now they are gone again
Hi beverduster,
They are on a farm and not in storage, so if you are not on that farm they will not show in the toolbox. Hide everything in your preferences except tools and search through your farms to find them and place them in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:25 AM

I bought the new 20 x 20 tree shaker but when I get a farm of trees to do the purple on I bought does not appear I am still using the last yellow on I bought whats going on please!

Last edited by iceberg; Sep 03 2016 at 11:59 AM.
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:26 AM

Thanks so much!
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I've done all that, restarted and memcached many times and they don't show up anywhere. The appliance service center should have items in it...it doesn't and the restaurant supplies factory has been loaded several times and it has nothing in it. The funnel shows all facilities and all service facilities showing. Please fix this!!!
Hi bjyhey,
The appliance service center would only have something to load if you didn't sell the items made from the last month as non-ingredients.
Please check your date and time on your computer as that not being correct can cause the fill to not show.
If that is correct then please contact Support about this so they can look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread