Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2012, 10:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by debraeagles View Post
can some one help me where do i find these cattle wagons ive looked where i thought they might be but cant seem to find them thank you
They haven't been released yet, everyone is waiting for them to be released, hopefully sometime today. When they are released they will be in the trains tab of the store.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:33 AM

More Information

- The cattle wagon will bring animals not animal products. When you unload animals will go to your item storage, you then decide if you move them to the farm, animal storage or sell them.

- Escargots are made from Land Snails that's why fish farm was not used

- People and new Freight Cars should be available tomorrow (Tuesday) evening not today

There is nothing new from Raul on this anticipated arrival time. That is odd, because we are always kept well informed on these changes in schedule. How many children play this game and post on this forum? Sounds like a lot, because surely adults would not sit here screaming, "I want what I want and I want it now!!".
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
More Information

because surely adults would not sit here screaming, "I want what I want and I want it now!!".
I had to laugh because I've been listening to my 75 yo mother ask several times a day, are the people here yet, when will they be here. I need people.
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:42 AM

I've been playing around with the green hand while waiting for the new items and wow! Someone mentioned that we are able to set things on the outside edge of our farms, and they were right! Very cool and it frees up more space and looks nice too!
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:42 AM

thank you kitt and as far as waiting for what was suppose to be Tuesday and its now Wednesday i think we have a right to act like little children i dont like disappointment and nobody does but its not like raul to do this something is wrong somewhere
Old Sep 05 2012, 11:14 AM

I'm so excited about all these changes! I LOVE the search option. Thanks so much for all these great new things! Farm Town is the best ever!
Old Sep 05 2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I've been playing around with the green hand while waiting for the new items and wow! Someone mentioned that we are able to set things on the outside edge of our farms, and they were right! Very cool and it frees up more space and looks nice too!
I am totally in love with this green hand!!!!! I like decorating more than simply "producing with the intention of earning coins and XP", and this new tool is like a dream come true! No more millions of stone paths or dirt paths to make things overlap LOL...and , I can stack alllllll my facilities neatly one on top of the other and have farm space galore. well worth the farm cash I invested, that's for sure.
Old Sep 05 2012, 11:39 AM

Funny..I was thinking just the other day when I was working some of my neighbors farms...about what a pain it is to have to go to EACH farm to work. Its not their fault..its my computer takes so long to load each farm thats the problem. YES it would be much faster working if everyone condensed their factories for us slow pokes...lol...but its their farm and can do whatever they please. I can always choose not to work for them if I dont wanna.

I do mind waiting on the people to show up...lol...but I know as soon as they come..10 minutes later the thrill will be gone lol..so the waiting is the hardest but the best part also.

Thanks Mods and Raul..xox
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

I suppose all people just expect things to happen when they are told they will. If you are expecting something it is only human to be disappointed when you don't get what was promised, especially if it happens over and over. We shouldn't be told something is coming, I would rather be surprised when I get here and find that it's already here.
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Everyone has to remember that the dev's are only human (I believe, haven't seen them in person, but I believe they are) and that sometimes things happen to delay them from bringing out the rest of the release. Yes, I would like to be able to send my train on its way, but it isn't doing any harm just sitting in my Train Yard, gives the technicians a chance to look over the engine to make sure it is running properly before the new cars are attached (if I get any). The dev's will get the new items to us as soon as they can.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread