Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2012, 05:20 AM

Gutted! I've designed farm 14 and used the rail track. Just bought the engine and find it only faces one way so it's completely wrong for the track I've built. Bah!!!
Old Apr 13 2012, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamine View Post
It's an international game.. and no, not every policeman has guns... not where I live, they eat fish and chips and use a billy club.... for me it's a bit strange and distasteful... but then so is the idea of policemen eating tons of donut's. Guns are very rare in my country. I can also see a lot of parents being upset and no longer wanting their children to play, as they thought this was a family friendly game. Funny enough, I wouldn't mind if the guns were for farmers, that's more usual over here, but armed police aren't.

Yep it's a game, but the policemen in farm town aren't making me smile... not sure I will have them.
Yes exactly!................... The UK is one of the few places though where cops dont regularly carry guns. Although I have the Donut eating (and gun carrying) cops on my farm. Technically children shouldnt be playing this game as they shouldnt be on the social network sites - just saying.
Having said that it is only a game...........................

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 13 2012, 06:42 AM

Default Booze vs Guns

I don't drink...in recovery....but I don''t object to the drinks. Get a life people. It's only a game. Don't like it go to Farmville.
Old Apr 13 2012, 07:02 AM

Thanks Raul for the great update!
Old Apr 13 2012, 07:35 AM

I'd love to eventually buy some stock shares in your company....lol ^_^

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Apr 13 2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
Gutted! I've designed farm 14 and used the rail track. Just bought the engine and find it only faces one way so it's completely wrong for the track I've built. Bah!!!
since they are decorative only .... for the time being.... just hang in there.

The alternate views will be coming shortly I think.... but I have no idea how long we need to wait for the freight train stuff.... maybe tonight, maybe August.
Old Apr 13 2012, 08:51 AM

I would like to thank all of the devs who make all of the new things for this game. I'm an old addicted player and always look forward to the new updates. I especially like the new decorative flowering shrubs and decorative buildings that you've added in the last few days. I found the new buildings just a little while ago and have already purchased most of them for various farms of mine. Keep up the great work and don't ever let the whiners keep you from doing a great job for the rest of us!! Happy Farming Addicts!!
Old Apr 13 2012, 09:41 AM

This is great, we've been waiting for this!
Old Apr 13 2012, 10:30 AM
Account Not Linked

The cost for the new farms are ridiculous. Really?? $14,000,000 just to get the first size?? You people sure know how to turn people off the game that don't have the time to play this game 24/7 or can afford to spend their real money while in a recession. I love this game as much as the next person but you are really getting greedy as owners of the game. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
Old Apr 13 2012, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc247 View Post
The cost for the new farms are ridiculous. Really?? $14,000,000 just to get the first size?? You people sure know how to turn people off the game that don't have the time to play this game 24/7 or can afford to spend their real money while in a recession. I love this game as much as the next person but you are really getting greedy as owners of the game. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
I have a hard time understanding this. How are they getting greedy when you are talking about a free coins price? The developers do not make a single penny off of you purchasing a coin item. If you could only buy that farm for Farm Cash then that would be different. And if 14 million coins are greedy then wait until you get into the upper level extensions when the price is in the billions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread