Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have found a slight glitch. Seems that when you try to post facilities you get a black pop up with "Preparing Request" in it and it won't go on. By closing that facility and trying a different one then it will continue and allow you to post.
Has anyone else seen this?
Yes, I ran into that as well.

I just waited a while and came back and it let me post.

It literally took hours for all the pop-ups to appear after I loaded my facilities. I assumed at the time the two problems were related.
Old Dec 31 2011, 05:27 PM

thank you very much for all the updates. Is there a way we can get more metal. I have 2 ore mines but with all the things needing metal it is never enough. Again, I do thank and appreciate all the convenient tools we have!
Old Dec 31 2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJA View Post
My large Shaker won't work now. I have it in storage but not the small one of either the shaker or cutter. I loved my Shaker. Do you have a lost and found Dept. Maybe it will come home when it get's hungry or is it a bug with the new release?
Sounds like the reason it stopped working is the fact that you no longer have a required shaker, as you must buy first fc shaker before you buy bigger second shaker.

you need to File a claim for lost items in item storage. SK will then replace your fc to you for you to rebuy the needed items.

to file a claim, from your farm page, scroll down to the bottom of the full page, to the Farm Town · Report/Contact this App · English (US)

click on Report / Contact this App.
from the page you get, you have three options. 1> complain to facebook on the app, 2> get help or support, this is for tech support.... 3> report lost ..... this is the one to file a claim for lost fc (or coin) items.
Old Dec 31 2011, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
thank you very much for all the updates. Is there a way we can get more metal. I have 2 ore mines but with all the things needing metal it is never enough. Again, I do thank and appreciate all the convenient tools we have!
Ore mines are coin facilities so get some more when you can. I have 11 ore mines and 5 open pit mines. I don't have to load them all every time now as I have built up enough metal sheets to last a while. Just takes some time to build up to full production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2011, 06:54 PM

The updates sound very good. But the idea of the "Daily Goals" and Quests sound too much like Zynga to me. I think it will detract from the game and create many problems. Is there any chance of getting and increased production from the Mineral Mines and/or Metal factories? I can't buy any more factories because my 12 mines and 4 Metal Factories cannot keep up with the sheet metal requirements for existing factories.
Old Dec 31 2011, 07:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update the belts on sine products will help out a bunch. I can't wait to see what the daily quest will be like. To the people that don't want to do them you don't have to do them just like we don't have to buy everything in the store to play the game.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Dec 31 2011, 07:24 PM

NICE!!! Great work folks. Any hints on the Exp level points?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1182116873
Old Dec 31 2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thanks for the update the belts on sine products will help out a bunch. I can't wait to see what the daily quest will be like. To the people that don't want to do them you don't have to do them just like we don't have to buy everything in the store to play the game.
I agree with you JAS, I am not into the mini games but the quests sound interesting. I really don't understand people jumping up and down about them when there are so many different ways to have quests. It doesn't have to be like that "other" game. I myself needs more than the mundane stuff we are doing or I will end up leaving for good rather than than coming and going so much. We all play this game for different reasons and it would be so good if we respect that in each other.

To the Devs of this game, I am gob smacked with this update and think I will be more so with the next one. Thank you so much for this lovely surprise for NEW YEAR..... May FarmTown be around for many more years to come!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 31 2011, 08:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I agree with you JAS, I am not into the mini games but the quests sound interesting. I really don't understand people jumping up and down about them when there are so many different ways to have quests. It doesn't have to be like that "other" game. I myself needs more than the mundane stuff we are doing or I will end up leaving for good rather than than coming and going so much. We all play this game for different reasons and it would be so good if we respect that in each other.

To the Devs of this game, I am gob smacked with this update and think I will be more so with the next one. Thank you so much for this lovely surprise for NEW YEAR..... May FarmTown be around for many more years to come!
Think back to the belts Mrs. B

people were crying and nashing there teeth over them, it died down, once they saw how it worked. I think the Devs have done a great job at keeping the game interesting \.

Only problem I have seen this update is the belts again with the ones before the brown posting. they seem to be slowing the game some. We will just have to wait and see if they get adjusted.

I also come and go, but I like the fact that we have to work out what we want to do and where we want to go in the game. THEN comes the HARD part of figuring how to get there.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2011, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazza View Post
Thanks for the update but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix it so us over 1 billion xp's can please level up so we can get the bonuses - I am still level 235. thank you.
Have you tried sending a ticket to Support to find out why you haven't been leveling up?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread