Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2017, 09:30 PM

Default New Release -- August 24th, 2017

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on September 8th, 8:30PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 25 New Levels: New decorations located in the 'Trees', 'Buildings', 'Farm Decor', 'Motion' and 'Others' categories in the Store.

2. Last 6 expansions for Farm 33: See prices below:

34x34 - 22500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 23000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 23500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 24000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 24500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 25000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Belts and Dans for the next 25 Facilities: Lumberjack Supplies Factory, Jewish Restaurant, Sign Factory, Jamaican Restaurant, Indonesian Restaurant, Realtor Supplies Factory, Winter Sports Supplies, Rug and Mat Factory, Mexican Restaurant, Western Supplies Factory, Bar Supplies Factory, Native American Restaurant, Plumbing Supplies Factory, Landscaping Supplies Factory, Cargo Port Supplies Factory, Italian Restaurant, Photography Supplies Factory, Marina Supplies Factory, Filipino Restaurant, Locksmith Supplies Factory, Moroccan Restaurant, Deli, Food Ingredients Factory, Mobile Accessories Factory and Jam and Jelly Factory.

4. Dan 7 for All Facilities: Before today, when you reached Dan 6 for a facility product, from that point on, every time you started a batch for that product there was a 42% chance that the ingredients will not come from you but from the Mayor.

Starting today, when you reach Dan 7 for any facility product, from that point on, every time you start a batch for that product there will be a 48% chance (an increase in 6%) that the ingredients will not come from you but from the Mayor. So the more products you have in Dan 7, the less ingredients will be required to produce more of them.

5. Continued working in the Local Chains feature: We estimate we will be able to release the first part of this feature in about 2 weeks, we will post the final rules then.

6. Decreased time between Ship Preparations to 20 Hours: Before today, to prepare a new ship you would have to wait 24 Hours since the preparation of your last ship, today we decreased that time to 20 Hours. This will make it easier for you to work on your ships and do the same operations at around the same hours every day.

Note: Although the time between Ship Preparations was decreased to 20 Hours, the maximum time you have to prepare a ship will continue to be 24 Hours. Also, as before, you can have only one ship being prepared at any moment in time.

7. Other Minor Improvements:

a) When unhiding items in the farm, the red squares will now disappear
b) Bugfix: When visiting neighbours, sometimes the items in the farm close to the top edges were cutoff
c) Bugfix: When hiding items in the farm, sometimes the red lines were displayed on top of the other items that remained visible in the farm

8. Mobile Carrier Store (FC): Provides Mobile Carrier Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Mobile Accessories Factory.

9. Jams Palace (Coins): Provides Jam and Jelly Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Jam and Jelly Factory.

10. Taste of China (FC): Provides China Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Chinese Restaurant.

11. Taste of Japan (FC): Provides Japan Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Hibachi Japanese Restaurant.

12. Taste of France (FC): Provides France Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the French Restaurant.

13. Taste of Thailand (Coins): Provides Thailand Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Thai Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - August 25th, 6:00PM

- Released Dan 7th for all facility products. Notice is much more challenging to reach Dan 7th, it should be as difficult as achieving all the previous 6 Dans combined.

Post-Release Updates - August 30th, 12:30AM

- Added Dan 7 for baits
- When selecting the extended mode crop tools and going back to the Store screen to pick a different seed, instead of the generic Store with all the categories you will see only the crops category
- BugFix: There was an error when adding animals to the item storage
- BugFix: After harvesting a farm, when opening the Store, the crops order was not updated based on the new stored amount

Post-Release Updates - August 31th, 4:15PM

- BugFix: Incorrect benefit percentages shown for Dans achievements in all facility products.

Post-Release Updates - September 6th, 8:15PM

- Released 25 New Levels, see more details at the beginning of this post.

Post-Release Updates - September 8th, 8:30PM

- Released the Taste of France and Taste of Thailand Service Facilities. These were not the facilities we had intended to release next but these are the ones we have ready right now, and due to Hurricane Irma, we don't know yet when we are going to be able to complete the other facilities.

And no, we are not taking any risks right now to release these facilities, we are basically waiting for the event. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Known Issue:
Problems with posting to Facebook. This issue has been reported to the developers and it appears to be a Facebook issue. More on this in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631682

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 20 2017 at 02:09 PM.
Old Aug 24 2017, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Thank you Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2017, 09:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul!!!!
Old Aug 24 2017, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 24 2017, 10:15 PM

Thanks Raul and team!!

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Aug 24 2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old Aug 24 2017, 10:20 PM

Thanks Raul & team. So far I've found new service facilities and the upgrades to farm 33.
Old Aug 24 2017, 10:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

woo hoo got my farm cash in time
Old Aug 24 2017, 11:05 PM

Pleasant surprise tonight - I've added the new facilities, so far. Looking at some of the other stuff. Waiting for the details coming later - Thanks Dev's!!
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:18 AM

Default Thank You!!

What a GREAT Surprise!! Was expecting new release sometime this weekend - going to shop now!! Thank you so much, Raul & Devs!!
Old Aug 25 2017, 02:41 AM

Nice to get the release a bit early, but Wow !! Now we are up to FOUR Farm Cash Facilities - 122 Farm Cash for this release, but only 25 Farm Cash is given to us every THREE MONTHS. It's getting really hard to afford this game anymore.