Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 06 2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
You both have to send and accept neighbor requests , they don't automatically become yours , weird but true. One would think it would be the opposite...

quote from Raul " If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list."
Ann, my point is that I did go and visit a (stranger) and we are not even FB friends. I fail to see how someone that I am not even friends with can have me as a neighbour on FT ?? Very odd ......
Old Aug 06 2016, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Ann, my point is that I did go and visit a (stranger) and we are not even FB friends. I fail to see how someone that I am not even friends with can have me as a neighbour on FT ?? Very odd ......
Hi barbara,
At some point you had to be friends and they had added you with your acceptance to be their neighbor. You have been playing since 2009, so it could have been long enough ago that you don't remember. Many players have more friends that play than they can have neighbors. In those cases the neighbor acceptance is usually 1 way as you can be a neighbor for them and they not be your neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2016, 05:05 PM

I think the peacocks are expensive to buy, can we also have it as a free gift please. Or put the price down to a decent amount
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Aug 06 2016, 05:26 PM

Nice release! Prompt bug fix...having fun in Farm Town!! Thanks Raul!
Old Aug 06 2016, 05:56 PM

Hi Everyone and Thank you again for all you do. I have a 2 questions/concerns regarding the new release items.
1- Bought all the new facilities. The new Hat Facility Factory requires Peacock feathers now. I thought that the peacock's were free gift item in the request section but the peacocks are no longer there. Not sure if permanently removed or if its a seasonal item. Store is selling Peacock at 40,000. coins each. To buy 200 peacocks for 1 or all of my coops will be extremely expensive.
2- Love the new Waves though I have not bought any because I realized that for the CASH amount they cost, they do not have fishes. I feel that for the cost it would have been worth buying if they offered fish for our facilities.

Please can you consider my above questions-concerns. Please add the peacocks back to the gift section or perhaps add a peacock feather basket as you have for the turkey feathers. And hopefully you can add fishes to the waves so they can be functional for the price. Anything that you can do to help out with the expense will be greatly appreciated. I hope that my suggestions will be considered.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Hugs, Aneida

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Aug 06 2016, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneida View Post
Hi Everyone and Thank you again for all you do. I have a 2 questions/concerns regarding the new release items.
1- Bought all the new facilities. The new Hat Facility Factory requires Peacock feathers now. I thought that the peacock's were free gift item in the request section but the peacocks are no longer there. Not sure if permanently removed or if its a seasonal item. Store is selling Peacock at 40,000. coins each. To buy 200 peacocks for 1 or all of my coops will be extremely expensive.
2- Love the new Waves though I have not bought any because I realized that for the CASH amount they cost, they do not have fishes. I feel that for the cost it would have been worth buying if they offered fish for our facilities.

Please can you consider my above questions-concerns. Please add the peacocks back to the gift section or perhaps add a peacock feather basket as you have for the turkey feathers. And hopefully you can add fishes to the waves so they can be functional for the price. Anything that you can do to help out with the expense will be greatly appreciated. I hope that my suggestions will be considered.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Hugs, Aneida
Hi Aneida,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestion section where the developers will see them. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2016, 08:46 PM

Taz, from my problem last night, all my hemp rope dans are back, at 5th dan. never got a prompt to post any, and since i have posted all my bonus for today, i have lost the chance to post any. im so irked. this happened to me before too. i forget on what. just thought id let you know, i know there's nothing o be done about it now
Old Aug 06 2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathy,
According to your data, I see you have 4 loose on a farm, 5 in a chicken coop on farm 10, and 25 in a chicken coop on farm 2. I do not see any in storage.
For the 4 that are loose on farms you will need to turn off showing all items in your preference and look for them. Probably on the farm you bought them on. Peacocks like other animals can move and may be under something. By unchecking to show items in the preference then they show show for you.
You keep saying the Peacocks are there when we can't find them. But also it won't let us put them in the Chicken coops. I have seen a few people Including myself report this now and be told they are there. There is obviously a problem if we can't put them into the chicken coops and even when you say they are there we can't find them. Please can the developers look into this because I wanted to fill my chicken coops and at the moment I am not going to spend 40,000 per peacock to have them disappear on me

Lara's Farm
Old Aug 06 2016, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
You keep saying the Peacocks are there when we can't find them. But also it won't let us put them in the Chicken coops. I have seen a few people Including myself report this now and be told they are there. There is obviously a problem if we can't put them into the chicken coops and even when you say they are there we can't find them. Please can the developers look into this because I wanted to fill my chicken coops and at the moment I am not going to spend 40,000 per peacock to have them disappear on me
Hi Lara,
The peacocks are there. Currently you have 8 on your farms of which only 1 is in a chicken coop on your farm 4. If you cannot see them then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Please also try clearing your browser cache using the instructions in the following link as the graphics are stored in your browser's cache:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

You can try using another browser as well to test to see if you can see them using that browser.

Even those who say they can't see them are able to harvest them after they have been added to the coops. So they are not disappearing. You may not be able to see them, but they are there and harvestable when the coop is ready. There may be a display problem for them for a few, but they are still there and workable.
Old Aug 07 2016, 01:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

GRRRR. had no problems but now all of a sudden, when I try to open the Facility Manager again, getting that Error message asking me to click on the green tick.. have done the memcache...4 times now, each time have also cleared browser cache and history.. updated Chrome..deleted all sites from my flash player (only had 1 there).. will try to uncover buildings on one farm and harvest my animals that way to see if it solves the problem.. brb
UPDATE.. yes, that worked... seems for some reason the only way to get rid of the Error Message is to actually open a facility on a farm... the Facility Manager is now opening correctly.. it did this exact thing to me a day or so ago, just after this update.. and after I had placed Peacocks in the Chicken Coops..
Closed Thread