Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2023, 10:52 AM

Default "other wall reques"t issues

ok so, the problems I have with the 'other wall request' posts are the following: and I had 35!! of these posts in my feed this morning!!!!

1. People posting a ridiculous amount of gift requests (more than once different and the same items in one shot, I am currently looking at someone who placed three seawater baits, two freshwater baits, and a whole list of other gift item requests. this should not be possible at all. I have a yellow gifting machine and I gift all my buddies/neighbors several times a day I do not want to see it in my requests list.

2. People posting that they upgraded their farms. these are completely useless as there is nothing to be had from these posts. please remove this option from them by removing the popup to share with friends.

3. Level up posts. see number 2 for this one. again useless nothing to be had here.

4. People completing quests and posting it. Nothing to be had here AGAIN. I seriously believe that absolutely no one clicks on these links to send them gift for completing something that they already got cash for

all these items clog up the feed for no reason at all. please fix this ASAP!!

just went back to the wall and please add 5 more repeat gift requests making my total 40!!

Last edited by badcompany_78; Oct 02 2023 at 10:54 AM. Reason: more posts..
Old Oct 02 2023, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
ok so, the problems I have with the 'other wall request' posts are the following: and I had 35!! of these posts in my feed this morning!!!!

1. People posting a ridiculous amount of gift requests (more than once different and the same items in one shot, I am currently looking at someone who placed three seawater baits, two freshwater baits, and a whole list of other gift item requests. this should not be possible at all. I have a yellow gifting machine and I gift all my buddies/neighbors several times a day I do not want to see it in my requests list.

2. People posting that they upgraded their farms. these are completely useless as there is nothing to be had from these posts. please remove this option from them by removing the popup to share with friends.

3. Level up posts. see number 2 for this one. again useless nothing to be had here.

4. People completing quests and posting it. Nothing to be had here AGAIN. I seriously believe that absolutely no one clicks on these links to send them gift for completing something that they already got cash for

all these items clog up the feed for no reason at all. please fix this ASAP!!

just went back to the wall and please add 5 more repeat gift requests making my total 40!!
Hi Badcompany,
If you want to make a suggestion to change things in the Other Wall Requests please post it in the Suggestions section of the forums where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread