Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 22 2023, 02:23 AM

Default thanks TAZ

Thank you for your quick reply TAZ. I realize now that I did not have 384 Yellowtail b4 today so that was my error. However, the daily quest for 334 fish of any kind had failed to register ANY fish.
But I just went back in to my farm and tried fishing some more of my seacoasts and I quickly caught the 334 fish I needed and the daily goal then registered my catch.
regards,
svtcobra97
Old Nov 22 2023, 08:03 AM

I'm trying to fulfill a Farm Pass quest for 39 Yellowtail. I used my boat to fish two of my Big Sea Coasts, but not 1 Yellowtail was caught. I then used my fishing pole to try to fish a Big Sea Coast and still no Yellowtail caught. The Yellowtail are being caught, but not registering for the Farm Pass. The icon is grayed out as if it was fulfilled, but no checkmark. I'm confused lol!Thank you!

Last edited by KnittyGirl; Nov 22 2023 at 08:26 AM.
Old Nov 22 2023, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I'm trying to fulfill a Farm Pass quest for 39 Yellowtail. I used my boat to fish two of my Big Sea Coasts, but not 1 Yellowtail was caught. I then used my fishing pole to try to fish a Big Sea Coast and still no Yellowtail caught. The Yellowtail are being caught, but not registering for the Farm Pass. The icon is grayed out as if it was fulfilled, but no checkmark. I'm confused lol!Thank you!
Hi KnittyGirl,
The icon is not greyed out that I see. For the fishing you do not have to using the fishing pole. You can use any size boat that you own. The amount of each type of fish you catch in a water can vary, so you may just have not caught any yellowtail in those big seacoasts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2023, 10:20 AM

Farmpass free weekly goal posted today 11/22/2024 wants me to catch grouper. I have fished 3 big sea coast and credit not showing up. I have refreshed several time. Can you tell me the problem?
Old Nov 22 2023, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
Farmpass free weekly goal posted today 11/22/2024 wants me to catch grouper. I have fished 3 big sea coast and credit not showing up. I have refreshed several time. Can you tell me the problem?
Hi Jeanettes,
Did you those big seacoasts on your own farms? It doesn't work if you are fishing on someone else's farms. I only see 1 big seacoast on your own farms.

Also did you open the farm pass to see the new seasonal and daily goals before you fished? If not then they would not count until you have operned the farm pass to see what new goals you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2023, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KnittyGirl,
The icon is not greyed out that I see. For the fishing you do not have to using the fishing pole. You can use any size boat that you own. The amount of each type of fish you catch in a water can vary, so you may just have not caught any yellowtail in those big seacoasts.
Thank you Taz. Hopefully I'll catch some from the next batch!
Old Nov 22 2023, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Hi Jeanettes,
Did you those big seacoasts on your own farms? It doesn't work if you are fishing on someone else's farms. I only see 1 big seacoast on your own farms.

Also did you open the farm pass to see the new seasonal and daily goals before you fished? If not then they would not count until you have operned the farm pass to see what new goals you have.
I always open Farm pass first before I do anythnig on my farms, I am sure I did so this morning. I do only have 1 big sea coast and have always fished my super neighbors farm that I know they have what I need then go to market to get the rest. Why is this one different? It doesn't state from my farm like some quest do.
Old Nov 22 2023, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I always open Farm pass first before I do anythnig on my farms, I am sure I did so this morning. I do only have 1 big sea coast and have always fished my super neighbors farm that I know they have what I need then go to market to get the rest. Why is this one different? It doesn't state from my farm like some quest do.
Hi Jeanettes,
The only goals you can do on others farms are the one that say specifically to be hired in the market to get a certain amount of coins or experience points. All the others you have to do on your own farms.
Old Nov 22 2023, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Hi Jeanettes,
The only goals you can do on others farms are the one that say specifically to be hired in the market to get a certain amount of coins or experience points. All the others you have to do on your own farms.
If you say so. I have always gotten what I didn't have from others. But, if you say I can't then I guess I can't. I fished my sea coast this morning as that is usually my bext step after opening farm pass.wuest and getting my fuel. No credit for it.
Thank you
Old Nov 22 2023, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
If you say so. I have always gotten what I didn't have from others. But, if you say I can't then I guess I can't. I fished my sea coast this morning as that is usually my bext step after opening farm pass.wuest and getting my fuel. No credit for it.
Thank you
HiJeanettes,
I am sorry, but we have no way to credit you for the fish thatyou should have gotten from your own big seacoast. The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support about this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs