Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2016, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Hi, still having inaccuracies in FARM STATS. In fact it is still showing BARLEY to be harvested on several fams while there is absolutely nothing to harvest except on farm 1 which is my Quest farm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Same here, along with harvested fields that aren't there.
Hi Clohar and Dr Dirt,
The developers are looking at this now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2016, 02:57 PM

Thank You so much for all you do.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Feb 18 2016, 03:04 PM

I love it all. TY

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Feb 20 2016, 12:58 PM

Default Farm Stats

Takes twice as long when I change tabs to search for a different category in farm stats, or to search a different farm. Not much fun. The first info comes up in 7 seconds but any change of tabs takes 14 seconds.
Old Feb 21 2016, 08:25 AM

Too many factory and service help requests are not working even with 3 or 4 refreshes. Yesterday I had 26 in total that worked fine after up to 3 refreshes and about 12 of them only needed 1 refresh to work. Now it seems no matter how many times I refresh a post it no longer functions at all and simply treats it as if I am visiting.

Is there an issue with servers WF3 and WF37 that I am unable to find a solution to fixing? I have tried clearing my own FT cache and the Adobe settings since there are too many for it to simply be a problem with the posts themselves. Even issues relating to posts done from certain factories and services were supposed to have been fixed in the January upgrade.

Edit: I tried copy and pasting one of the failed posts to a new tab in Opera and it still did not work.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Feb 21 2016 at 08:30 AM.
Old Feb 21 2016, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Too many factory and service help requests are not working even with 3 or 4 refreshes. Yesterday I had 26 in total that worked fine after up to 3 refreshes and about 12 of them only needed 1 refresh to work. Now it seems no matter how many times I refresh a post it no longer functions at all and simply treats it as if I am visiting.

Is there an issue with servers WF3 and WF37 that I am unable to find a solution to fixing? I have tried clearing my own FT cache and the Adobe settings since there are too many for it to simply be a problem with the posts themselves. Even issues relating to posts done from certain factories and services were supposed to have been fixed in the January upgrade.

Edit: I tried copy and pasting one of the failed posts to a new tab in Opera and it still did not work.
Hi Qivis,
If the post hasn't worked from the Show wall requests have you tried to go to their timeline to see if it would work from there? Anytime I have had that if I close there farm and click the link again then it has worked, without any cleaning or clearing. I am also on wf3 and haven't seen any problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
If the post hasn't worked from the Show wall requests have you tried to go to their timeline to see if it would work from there? Anytime I have had that if I close there farm and click the link again then it has worked, without any cleaning or clearing. I am also on wf3 and haven't seen any problems.
I've managed to get them to work on Chrome some of the time, but not all of them. And even a Solid State Drive is slow in comparison to a RAM Drive and getting Chrome to set up to anything other than the C drive is complicated. I did note that several updates to Opera occurred in the last 3 days and since that is when the issues seemed to kick in I un-installed it and reinstalled from a fresh download. (And before you ask, yes I did remember to save the RAMdrive file again so Opera will not go "poof" on the next boot.) Anyway, I will let you know if reducing the updates to just the latest version of Opera fixed everything.

FOLLOW UP:
It looks like Opera updates were causing Windows 10 to show 8 versions of Opera installed instead of just one! So removing all of them and re-installing appears to have fixed things for now. So it is likely not Slashkey / FT that was causing the problem.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Feb 22 2016 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Follow up to trying something. Opera was the issue.
Old Feb 21 2016, 10:37 AM

Hi. I have a question about the Lookout Tower.

4. Mobile Lookout Tower (FC): This tool provides detailed visibility on your Super Neighbours farm content by enabling the 'Show Work Info' when visiting them. After looking at the Work Info of your Super Neighbours, your farm selector will be updated to only show the blue color on farms where there is work available.

Also, this tool will reduce the waiting time to pull updated work information from 10 to 5 minutes, whether you are at a farm or at the market.
End Quote

If I read rightly, this tool alows you to see the farm stats of your Super neighbour. Does this mean, even if you haven't expanded your own farms enough to have all the stats, buying this tool will allow you to see stats on your own farm as well, or just your Super neighbouts?
Thanks in advance x

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Feb 21 2016, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Hi. I have a question about the Lookout Tower.

4. Mobile Lookout Tower (FC): This tool provides detailed visibility on your Super Neighbours farm content by enabling the 'Show Work Info' when visiting them. After looking at the Work Info of your Super Neighbours, your farm selector will be updated to only show the blue color on farms where there is work available.

Also, this tool will reduce the waiting time to pull updated work information from 10 to 5 minutes, whether you are at a farm or at the market.
End Quote

If I read rightly, this tool alows you to see the farm stats of your Super neighbour. Does this mean, even if you haven't expanded your own farms enough to have all the stats, buying this tool will allow you to see stats on your own farm as well, or just your Super neighbouts?
Thanks in advance x
Hi Mrs Mags,
The Mobile Tower is only for when you go to a neighbors farm where you are a super neighbor. It does nothing on your own farm. So it will not change how the farm stats work on your own farm.
Old Feb 21 2016, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mrs Mags,
The Mobile Tower is only for when you go to a neighbors farm where you are a super neighbor. It does nothing on your own farm. So it will not change how the farm stats work on your own farm.
Thanks Taz. Much appreciated x

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread