Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapakroberts View Post
Is there anything we can do with the Grain Silo? No sure if I should buy it now
You can decorate with it.
Old Feb 23 2010, 04:12 PM

This is a great new feature. I only wish, with two farms, that I could move my animals from one farm to another. My first farm is full of crops and overrun with animals with no room for the dairy shed or wool shed. My second farm has plenty of room, but with few to no animals, and my friends have stopped sending me stuff. I cannot buy any animals for the dairy shed. Could you make it possible to move animals between farms? Or make an animal available for purchase for the dairy shed?
Old Feb 23 2010, 04:43 PM

I agree - all that has to be done is give the option to move animals to storage then you could use them on either farm. Basically you can do this when you accept them as a gift presently.
Old Feb 23 2010, 05:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
And as I said .... we don't need to know WHAT is coming .... just IF it is coming. It's worthwhile hanging out in Farm Town if we know that we are going to get little upgrades - no matter what they are as far as I am concerned - on a regular basis enough to keep our interest up and the magic in Farm Town.
Since I started playing farm town which was in June of last year we have gotten at least one update a month sometimes more then that. So I would say that an update once a month is a regular basis. I don't understand why people think the developers have abandoned farm town I see no evidence of that at all. Has there been a long time between updates? No there hasn't been. Yes there for a while we where getting an update about every 2 weeks or less and people got used to it but then the developers slowed down a little. That has to do with several things. One of which is fixing glitches and problems with the game, another one is developing new things for the game and making sure they work right before they release them. Both of those take time to do, I think we can all give them a little time to work on the game. I know other games out there have huge developing teams and release stuff all the time but they also have a lot of problems in the game and don't listen to what the players want or need in the game. Have the developers posted that they are not working on the game any more? No they haven't. Has there been some news from a reliable source that has said the developers are no longer working on farm town or that farm town is dead? No there hasn't been anything like that. I really don't understand why everyone thinks farm town is dead I see no sign of that what so ever, I think people just need to understand that farm town is not like other games on facebook and because of that we are not going to get some stupid little decoration for our farm every few days just so they can say they had an update. People have posted on here come on throw us a bone give us something even if it is some silly little thing. Then the developers gives us Valentines day stuff and people are upset because it is stupid decorations and not more land, levels, seeds, or what every else they wanted. I really don't understand people complaining all the time they are never happy no matter what they are given. If new levels came out tomorrow there will be people complaining because they are at the new top level and have no where to go. I said this in my last post I will say it again at some point they will have to stop giving us levels because there will be too many levels in the game. People will start playing the game and see that the house they want doesn't unlock until level 94 and cost 3,000,000 coins and think there is no way they will ever get that many coins or get to that level. Yes if they play enough they will but most people that play games like this will only play a few months and then get board and find something else to play even if they are not at the top level. I have seen tons of people do this and it has nothing to do with not getting new stuff every other day. Not everyone can spend hours playing this game everyday, they can't hang out in the mp all day or plant raspberries all day so they can level up quickly, so to them it will seem like they will never get to the really high levels.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 23 2010, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default re: animal harvesting

Just curious why you guys didn't make it so that you can actually put your animals in their appropriate shelters for harvesting? I love the idea of harvesting animals, but find that with them roaming around it doesn't look that nice, but it also slows the game down. Any chance of adding that in the future? But thanks for another upgrade though, I always look forward to when something new is added!
Old Feb 23 2010, 05:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Still would be real nice to have lots more crops!!!!! And maybe let us expand our farms a bit more?????

I'm at 710,000 experience points and something fresh would be nice! Thanks.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2010, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

reply to JAS0643 post:
They still have candy baskets in the gifts section from back in october!!! I think rather than making a million changes and additions once every six months (which was really a treat I'm not complaining) they could spend a LITTLE time upgrading at least the gifts section! Farmville is way too crazy with upgrades every second day it's hard to keep up, but farmtown is definatly on the other end of the spectrum IMHO.
Old Feb 23 2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
I believe the earning of experience points should stop when you have enough XPs to reach the highest level. That would mean we all had to work our way through any new levels released.
I do not believe this would be a popular request though.
I think it's a great idea! I wish that would have happened months ago when I reached level 34 because with the upgrades I found myself at level 58, reaching level 60 in a week. I would much rather have had to work for the items I was given, the game is more fun when you have to strive for rewards.
Old Feb 23 2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravytrain on FT View Post
Just curious why you guys didn't make it so that you can actually put your animals in their appropriate shelters for harvesting? I love the idea of harvesting animals, but find that with them roaming around it doesn't look that nice, but it also slows the game down. Any chance of adding that in the future? But thanks for another upgrade though, I always look forward to when something new is added!
This is what happens........people complain for new items then when the get them they aren't happy, they want more. Why do the animals have to go into the buildings? Can't anyone just be happy and appreciate what they do have instead of what they don't have.
Old Feb 23 2010, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank You for the new animal harvesting. That makes it much better for the animals rather then just looking at them.
Closed Thread