Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 11 2012, 08:17 PM

Thanks, sorry to bother you guys, but i moved it into My idea doesn't have a thread, thank you for a great GAME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi , you would be best posting suggestions in the suggestion section .

This is the thread for Farm Cash suggestions http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022

This is the thread for suggestions about the Quests
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469794
Old Mar 12 2012, 09:29 AM

I play my game and adjust my crops around my time.

I WILL NOT plan my time around playing my game and planning my crops...so I still don't do them. I'm still glad I don't even know they're there.

Yaaaaaaay! Thank you Slashkey for considering ALL of our opinions.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Mar 12 2012, 10:53 AM

I still do not understand why some are making such a big deal over quests....it is an opportunity to do something different and make lots of coins at the same time but...if you can't then why complain. Just do the ones you can and enjoy! Everything in life isn't completely free. You get what you pay for!
I want to thank the Slashkey staff for making FT the best game going!

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 12 2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old Mar 12 2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
I have all the facilities and tools and I can't get to 5 concurrent quests. I thought the idea was to reward the higher level players
I actually thought the point of concurrent quests was to allow people to continue to play if they don't have a certain facility, or if they have to wait for several days for something to grow. I'm sure it says something about "up to 5 quests" implying less, rather than "will have 5 quests", implying 5 every time.
Happy Farming All
Old Mar 12 2012, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamine View Post
I actually thought the point of concurrent quests was to allow people to continue to play if they don't have a certain facility, or if they have to wait for several days for something to grow. I'm sure it says something about "up to 5 quests" implying less, rather than "will have 5 quests", implying 5 every time.
You are exactly right and it says "UP TO 5 quests" open not that you will have 5 quests open all the time.
Old Mar 13 2012, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

i have decided that i am not going to do the quest any more. the reason for this is that half of the quest that i am getting are to do things that i cannot possibly do, cause i dont have the facility to do the quest. why have a quest that you cannot do just sitting there for 4 to 5 days. this is crazy. if i want to spend money on the game i will when i have to money to do so, i started playing cause i did not have to spend money to play a game.
Old Mar 14 2012, 06:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Need help with quests.......i had just finished a quest on sisters FT account for her.....i clicked to redeem the prize and wa la again disconnected from server......it did nothing so i had no choice but to close the quest.......then i got a pop up notice that it was unable to redeem the prize to try again......so after i was sure it was connected i opened the quest and had a new one waiting not getting the prize......oopssss

her farm id is:
1803038213 Have an early dr's appt i need to look up how to link her farm but wanted to post this as it just happened ........let me know what i need to do to correct this also to prevent it from happening again to her or me lol she needs the coins lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 14 2012, 06:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Need help with quests.......i had just finished a quest on sisters FT account for her.....i clicked to redeem the prize and wa la again disconnected from server......it did nothing so i had no choice but to close the quest.......then i got a pop up notice that it was unable to redeem the prize to try again......so after i was sure it was connected i opened the quest and had a new one waiting not getting the prize......oopssss

her farm id is:

farm 1 is called "Sowega Farms"

Have an early dr's appt i need to look up how to link her farm but wanted to post this as it just happened ........let me know what i need to do to correct this also to prevent it from happening again to her or me lol she needs the coins lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 14 2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamine View Post

The PROBLEM is that you can't get to 5 concurrent quests. NOBODY has reported in the forum that they were able to get 5 going at once. I've asked several times!

It's sounds really nice to say you can have up to 5 concurrent requests, but just because I say you can fly, it doesn't mean if you flap your arms hard enough you'll be able to take off.

Thats my point, YOU CAN'T GET TO 5 CONCURRENT QUESTS. I'm at level 310 with all the facilities, so I don't get stuck on quests. I don't buy the argument that we get 5 quests to allow us to be stuck on a couple. If the Developers want to reward us higher level players, then it should be a viable reward, not just pie in sky we can't obtain.

PLEASE Don't tell me to go slower on completing the quests, I'm not trying all that hard and I finish almost all of them in two days. That's the result of having all the tools at level 310.

Once again, I'm not complaining. As a Beta Tester, who has spent real cash on this game, I'm reporting a PROBLEM. The quests aren't working as stated!

I suspect the developers reluctance to fix this situation is that once they start giving away FC, they are afraid that the higher levels will be able to earn too much, too quickly. Hopefully they will realize that they have already squeezed enough cash from the higher level players and REWARD us.
Old Mar 14 2012, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
The PROBLEM is that you can't get to 5 concurrent quests. NOBODY has reported in the forum that they were able to get 5 going at once. I've asked several times!

It's sounds really nice to say you can have up to 5 concurrent requests, but just because I say you can fly, it doesn't mean if you flap your arms hard enough you'll be able to take off.

Thats my point, YOU CAN'T GET TO 5 CONCURRENT QUESTS. I'm at level 310 with all the facilities, so I don't get stuck on quests. I don't buy the argument that we get 5 quests to allow us to be stuck on a couple. If the Developers want to reward us higher level players, then it should be a viable reward, not just pie in sky we can't obtain.

PLEASE Don't tell me to go slower on completing the quests, I'm not trying all that hard and I finish almost all of them in two days. That's the result of having all the tools at level 310.

Once again, I'm not complaining. As a Beta Tester, who has spent real cash on this game, I'm reporting a PROBLEM. The quests aren't working as stated!

I suspect the developers reluctance to fix this situation is that once they start giving away FC, they are afraid that the higher levels will be able to earn too much, too quickly. Hopefully they will realize that they have already squeezed enough cash from the higher level players and REWARD us.
Let's take this 1 step at a time and see if you can grasp this.Not everyone plays full throttle and tries to complete quests soon as they are available.Some people actually do turn FT off and do things other than play sim farm games.The chances are that many have 5 concurrent quest going,and as forum users represent a tiny fraction of people who play,its not that hard to see why 900 people are not posting about having 5 going at once.The quest are setup in such a way that ALL users can play them as fast or slow as they deem fit.If you can't get 5 going,that doesn't mean 1000 others don't have 5 open.
The notion that if someone says flap your arms and you can fly is not even close to apples and oranges.I can if I choose have 5 open at the same time,get it?The game,and the quest are made for everyone,and made for people with lots of time,or little time.

Definition of the prepositional phrase "up to" As far as or approaching a certain point.Example..you can have up to 13 farms currently.You do not have to have 13 farms,however,it is available to those who CHOOSE to have 13.