Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 04 2011, 12:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just bought the super boat that catches 25 fish at a time even though I had the other one. I too am on a limited budget but I really enjoy few things and this game I love. Maybe we could ask the developers to add a consignment shop and they could still make money getting a percentage towards unwanted by the sellers but needed by some buyers that would relish used tools or even unwanted utilities that now bore them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 04 2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
Entitlements......... seems like so much today is based on entitlements
Agreed Now where is mine?? JK
Are you entitled?
Old Apr 04 2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florhel View Post
I just bought the super boat that catches 25 fish at a time even though I had the other one. I too am on a limited budget but I really enjoy few things and this game I love. Maybe we could ask the developers to add a consignment shop and they could still make money getting a percentage towards unwanted by the sellers but needed by some buyers that would relish used tools or even unwanted utilities that now bore them.
That would be nice to have. I have some things I just do not use.

Multiple Harvesters
Multiple Plowers
Multiple Seeders
(which I would give for free to a new player.... do I get a farm tax deduction?)

I have put the Rubber Plants in storage, and sold off all the rubber trees.
I have put the Metal Plant in storage, and just sell the copper or chrome produced by 3 mines (at each farm account0
I have put the Toy Factory in storage till next Christmas.
etc
etc
etc.

Would I sell them? Maybe. But if I were a dev, I would not want the headache of writing that code for all things to all players. They have enough to do GETTING THAT DARN 9TH FARM HERE !!!!!!

Old Apr 17 2011, 10:08 PM

Question Tools purchase

Why is it that they charge so much for 1 tool then to ugrade the charge the same for example the Manure is $ 50.00 for it then to upgrage it's another $40.00.
That is a total of $90.00 spent. I think it's okay for the facilites but to upgrade something that you purchase and costed an arm and a leg, well I think it's not right.

Thank you....
Old Apr 18 2011, 01:59 AM
Account Not Linked

It's all about the real world cash, and how much they hope they can get. they tease us giving us 1 every level, but beyond that... open up that wallet.
Old Apr 18 2011, 07:09 AM

keep in mind that 1 farmcash $ does not equal $1...
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Apr 18 2011, 08:22 PM

If you buy the $250 FC at a time, it's 6.25 FC to a dollar. So a 50 FC tool costs you 8 bucks. I pay more than that to go to a movie.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Apr 20 2011, 12:46 AM

Okay, so it takes 50 units of manure to fertilize an entire farm no matter how many plots are on it. Does that hold true when upgrading the manure spreader? Or are more units needed to fertilize trees and flowers?

When I started exchanging gifts for pigs, I thought I would be fertilizing plots, not farms. With 100 pigs, the manure keeps increasing and I do not know how to use it up.
Old Apr 20 2011, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
Okay, so it takes 50 units of manure to fertilize an entire farm no matter how many plots are on it. Does that hold true when upgrading the manure spreader? Or are more units needed to fertilize trees and flowers?

When I started exchanging gifts for pigs, I thought I would be fertilizing plots, not farms. With 100 pigs, the manure keeps increasing and I do not know how to use it up.
Amount needed stays the same. You only need 50 per farm every 3 days regardless of whether you have the red or the orange spreader.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2011, 02:17 AM

Smile

Thank you all for sharing your opinion