Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 01 2024, 07:20 PM

Default Farm Pass zeroed out

Hello,

This morning I completed the daily goals for my Farm Pass. Now my Farm pass shows 9 point, but the numbers are missing for each of the three. Example: they show 0/323, 0/22, and 0/1.

The other goals also have zero amounts but there were numbers this morning.

Can you please correct?

Thank you, Sandy Tann
Old Mar 01 2024, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy T View Post
Hello,

This morning I completed the daily goals for my Farm Pass. Now my Farm pass shows 9 point, but the numbers are missing for each of the three. Example: they show 0/323, 0/22, and 0/1.

The other goals also have zero amounts but there were numbers this morning.

Can you please correct?

Thank you, Sandy Tann
Hi Sandy T,
I moved your post to the thread about thew Farm Pass.
I am not sure why your daily goals are showing with zero amounts done since you do have the 9 points for those. We do not have any way to fix this. However in 3 hours you will get new daily goals.
For your seasonal goals I do see numbers done in 2 of the 3.
If it happens again tomorrow please let us know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2024, 06:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farmpass Not received.

Farm pass took my 4.99 but didnt give me my farm pass. I can send screen shot of my bank where it took the money. I don't know how else to tell you to get this fixed.
farmtown ID is 140295045484593

Shut it down yesterday and this morning i still got a message that it was not completed successfully.

Please help
Old Mar 02 2024, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twaid View Post
Farm pass took my 4.99 but didnt give me my farm pass. I can send screen shot of my bank where it took the money. I don't know how else to tell you to get this fixed.
farmtown ID is 140295045484593

Shut it down yesterday and this morning i still got a message that it was not completed successfully.

Please help
Hi twaid,
I checked your account and I do not see the farm pass purchase for you. Please check your bank account for date on that $4.99 purchase as you did purchase 25 farm cash on the 29th of February and that may be what you are seeing in your bank details.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2024, 09:34 AM

Default Farm Pass Privileges

I paid 4.99 for Farm Pass Privileges, and appear to be receiving what I am supposed to with the exception of the double gifts. Same thing happened last month, I reported it to Slashkey, and they fixed it, but this month it is doing the same thing. The other problem I am having is if I move from my desk top to my lap top sometimes I get all new goals. In other words I get 2 sets of daily goals on the same day! It could be the difference between 9 am and 12 noon. I haven't had that happen this week, but over the weekend I was receiving the double gifts on my desk top computer, and then when I switched to my lap top, I got new goals and my double gifts went away. This is a glitch. I have reported to slashkey, but they hadn't gotten back to me yet.
Thanks, Alisa, Skypainter.
Old Mar 05 2024, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersimmonsChickens View Post
I paid 4.99 for Farm Pass Privileges, and appear to be receiving what I am supposed to with the exception of the double gifts. Same thing happened last month, I reported it to Slashkey, and they fixed it, but this month it is doing the same thing. The other problem I am having is if I move from my desk top to my lap top sometimes I get all new goals. In other words I get 2 sets of daily goals on the same day! It could be the difference between 9 am and 12 noon. I haven't had that happen this week, but over the weekend I was receiving the double gifts on my desk top computer, and then when I switched to my lap top, I got new goals and my double gifts went away. This is a glitch. I have reported to slashkey, but they hadn't gotten back to me yet.
Thanks, Alisa, Skypainter.
Hi Alisa,
Support did look at your account on both March 2nd & 3rd, So I sure they have answered you. Please check your spam folder for an email from Slashkey.com.
I have contacted Support to let them know you have not received a reply.
From what I see you have not claimed the double gifts reward. Only thing I can suggest is you claim it again if it is showing as not done.
Old Mar 07 2024, 09:50 AM

Question Farm Pass says "send 24 ingredient item to friends

What is a 24 ingredient item within the gifts, I can't figure this out?
Old Mar 07 2024, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnK67 View Post
What is a 24 ingredient item within the gifts, I can't figure this out?
Hi BigJohnK,
I moved your post to the thread about the Farm Pass.
It is not saying a 24 ingredient item. It says Send 24 Ingredient packs. To find out what an ingredient pack is you can find that information in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

Go to you My Requests and chang to the Show Other Wall Requests tab. In there you will find where your neighbors and buddies have posted for you to "Send Ingredients" Those are what you need to send to complete the goal. You need to send 24 separate ones to complete it.
Old Mar 07 2024, 10:49 AM

Default 24 ingredient gifts

I got help from a neighbor, and got my question answered.
Old Mar 25 2024, 08:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to seashell275
Smile Gift packs

How do I send Ingredient gift packs?? Thank you for helping.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs